MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Ever since L'Oreal discontinued their Blush Delice (I've used Pink Marshmallow for most part of my teenage days), I started looking for a new blush. Was recommended the Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon, & I must say I really like the colour! It's not an unnatural pink, but more of a sheer pink that looks like a natural flush.

It's matte so it doesn't emphasise any large pores, & the colour stays pretty long. I apply the blush at 6+ in the morning & it manages to stay on till about 6 in the evening so that's about 12 hours. If I'm headed out after work, I'll just reapply.

No breakout so far from this blush as well, & I'm already on to my second one. Each blush lasts me for over half a year as well!

The only problem I have with it is the transparent cap of the packaging has popped off a couple of times so I have to pop it back in.

this is ready to go blushes.. i really love the colour.. its look scary in the pan but it was so beautifull on cheeks .. it gave a natural shy blush for me.. i'm nw10

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is a lovely subtle pink colour and looks very natural especially for everyday wear. Also i like that its matte because sometimes you need a few matte blushes in your makeup stash. But I find that it's not very pigmented at all especially compared to Nars blushes. Also I find that it doesnt last long when applied, it has to be touched up throughout the day because it tends to dissapear. It's a shame because it is a lovely colour so if I find a dupe then I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I would say this is a very wearable color especially on the more fair tones all year round, I love how it gives that kinda natural flush you get when your out in the colder months. Its exactly like that on my skin, just looks like I just came in from outside. I'm an NC30 with very yellow undertones and this works fine for me in the more cooler months.
I would say however, that in the warmer months since my cheeks get more red or pink naturally from the heat and cover a larger area naturally, this would accentuate that, so I stick to the more coral colors or more bronze tones.
I think this could work very well on darker skintones, with a heavier hand and maybe if put on top of a cream base.
Overall I love this blush, and it was the first blush I ever got from mac!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I saw a picture of Natalie Portman recently and she had on some really cute, bluish pink blush. I realized that I had a lot of peach-toned blushes and wanted a cooler look for winter. I'm a MAC NC25-30 with dark hair and eyes. Although Pink Swoon is a cooler hue, it is completely wearable on my skintone. It's an easy color to pull off, and the matte finish makes it wearable for day. It's a very bright pink (the color is scary in the compact but it's more subdued when you put it on), so you look like you're glowing. Awesome pink!

LOVE this blush! I held off on buying it for so long because I didn't think this color would work for me and I tend to buy peachy blushes so I kept passing up on it! I was soo wrong!
This pink blush gives my face such a glow I didn't think was possible with a blush! I wear this all the time, day or night. I don't wear it as heavily during the day but you can definitely build this color up for a night look.
Try it, you will love it! I am an NC40 for reference.

This is one of my favorite blush.
I love the color when it applies onto my cheeks.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this blush its so gorgeous. I feel super girly when i applied it. In my skin this looks so natural, is the perfect pink for me and i have tried a lot of pink because i love pink. I need to say this blush is super cute and if can be use in a lot of skin tones i am nc40 for reference.

This is my everyday blush. It's a sheertone blush so the colour goes on very subtle and it gives you a nice healthy glow, like you took a walk outside. But it's definitely buildable - if you want more colour then just pack it on! It's kinda hard to overdo it with this blush, so knock yourself out! It's a gorgeous pink and perfect for any occasion.

Popular Blush Products