MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favorite blushes from MAC! It is a go to product of mine! It's nicely pigmented, very build able, and it is a pink blush I feel would look great on anyone and everyone! It's the PERFECT pink! I would highly recommend! :)