MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I used this blush a lot some years ago, I think it might have been the first blush I bought. It gives a nice pink colour to the cheeks and is easy to use. However, I don't use it anymore after I tried Nars blush in desire, it's a similar colour and it just does more for my complexion than Mac pink swoon did.

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

I SO love this product, it has no glitter, and look SO natural.. I love it, And sice it have no glitter, it is one of my favorite blushes.

You can use little or much, it is hard to go wrong and look like a clown with this one.
Will buy again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This blush is one of my favourites. It is such a pretty light bright pink and I love the way it looks on me when I am tanned. It isn't the most pigmented of Mac blushes but is certainly buildable. Love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've only had this for a month or so, but I literally cannot live without it. It's such a nice tone for my skin tone (NC 15/20) and really helps to brighten up my face. Because it's a sheertone it makes it much easier to apply than regular blushes as I can sometimes be slightly heavy handed with blush and this is a very forgiving blush when it comes to heavy hands. It's a very "babydoll" pink and compliments pale skin tones very well. :)

As far as powder blushes go, this is ace! It looks lovely on my PPP skin and is very subtle, yet buildable for more drama. I've got tons of other blushes, so I won't repurchase this...it's still not as gorgeous as Orgasm or my Tarte cheek tint...but nice nonetheless.

Used with N2 compact studio fix, really feminine and pretty. I love it, builds well for heavier colour or sheer tinting. Very powdery in the packaging. Usually I used bourjois but i fancied trying something new and i'm pleased with this choice. Sometimes i like to mix it with a bronzer.

Popular Blush Products