MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.3

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this blush but unfortunately it doesn't seem to suit my skintone. I'm NC30 and it turns too red/coral on my cheeks. I really think this blush will suit fair skinned girls, it's so pretty and I can imagine it will look stunning against paler skins. Don't be put off by the neon pink colour it appears to be in the pan, it's not as pigmented as you might first think.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite blush from MAC!

If you like pink blushes, this is a must try. It is a beautiful blush and looks very natural and not overdone at all.

I find myself wearing this blush all year long and it isn't a seasonal blush for me because it looks so pretty and natural

Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite blusher looks lovely in pictures and the colour is amazing I feel like a doll when I have this on

Ever since L'Oreal discontinued their Blush Delice (I've used Pink Marshmallow for most part of my teenage days), I started looking for a new blush. Was recommended the Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon, & I must say I really like the colour! It's not an unnatural pink, but more of a sheer pink that looks like a natural flush.

It's matte so it doesn't emphasise any large pores, & the colour stays pretty long. I apply the blush at 6+ in the morning & it manages to stay on till about 6 in the evening so that's about 12 hours. If I'm headed out after work, I'll just reapply.

No breakout so far from this blush as well, & I'm already on to my second one. Each blush lasts me for over half a year as well!

The only problem I have with it is the transparent cap of the packaging has popped off a couple of times so I have to pop it back in.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of 2 blushes that I own on which I have actually hit pan on. I write this review today because on this very day I finally saw the pan on this blush. I love the look it gives my NC25 skin. At fist sight it can be a scary pink but it transfers to my cheeks as a lovely wash of pink that gives me that dolly/innocent flush I'm looking for some days. I find this blush to be somewhat build-able but my no means have I ever had one of those "OMG I've have too much blush on today" moments. It's hard to be heavy handed with this one yet it is build-able. In short fool proof. Will I repurchase again? Yes. However I think I'll use it sparingly as more of the pan starts showing through and start using some of the neglected blushes I have.

I loveee this blush!!! Works amazing on every skin tone!! I love to wear it especially during the winter. Summer time too but looks so much better during the winter on my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't buy MAC foundation because I think it's over priced. The one time I took home a sample it was Pro Long NW 30. I don't consider myself pale or light complected, so if your warm don't think this is only for white skin.

I love this blush. It is bright enough to give a slightly enhanced look, but it isn't overwhelming. It looks amazing with my dark brown hair and my medium brown eyes. I like to wear this blush with Viva Glam nicki minaj :)
*coverage - a little goes a long a way and touch ups are not necessary

LOVEEE it.!