MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I loveeee pink swoon. It looks super scary in the pan but it's really buildable so don't worry, you won't end up with clown cheeks :) It gives me a natural flush as though I've been running or just walked in from the cold.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been searching for a nice bright pink blush for my NC45ish skintone and so far it's been an epic FAIL. Maybe my skintone is just not supposed to wear these shades at all. So I tried this on at my counter and I had to pack it on to make it show up. It looked "cute" but not as polished as I hoped it would look. So then I finally got my hands on it via a swap and tried it on several times and it just aint working. I find myself having to pack on the color in order for it to show up and then what happens is it looks chalky, ashy and caked on. I have, however, used this on lighter skintones and it looks gorgeous! I am going to pass this on to my lil sis who's around an NC20. I bet she can rock this one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me! I wear this almost everyday for a natural, cool-toned perfect pink flush. It applies like a dream, isn't too shimmery or too flat, isn't garishly bright, and isn't peachy at all (peach doesn't work for my yellow-undertoned NC15 skin). It lights up my face and I swear it makes me look 10 years younger. I think this would work on any skintone. Two small cons: it fades pretty fast - I have to reapply midday; and whatever you do, don't drop this! It will shatter into 1200 pieces. Still, I adore this and will wear it forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very pretty blush! Itīs a soft pink and not very noticeable when you put it on lightly. I think this might only work on fair skinned women, you probably wonīt see much on women with darker complexions since it is very sheer! MAC blushes are a little expensive (22 €) but itīs worth it because they are amazing and last forever :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I do like this blush colour even though it is a cool toned pink and i have red hair. I find it works best for me when combined with a bronzer. First i apply the bronzer and then i go in with the pink swoon to add a little pop of colour on the apples of my cheeks. When i had really dark hair i found this colour worked much better on its own since it didn't compete with my hair colour.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was only planning to buy 1 sheertone blush in Coygirl but I could not resist buying a second one in Pink Swoon. This is one of those blush colors that looks scary bright pink in the container. All it takes is one swoosh of my blush brush to add just the right amount of healthy pink cheeks color to my face. I recommend these Mac Sheertone blushes for everybody. This is really a fabulous product.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Popular Blush Products