MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It's really girly and dolly but doesn't look ridiculous unless you put too much. That being said, you only need a little bit as it is so pigmented and bright so I'm assuming this will last me a long time. I love the fact that it isn't shimmery or glittery because i have acne-prone, oily skin so blushes like that really only make my flaws stand out even more; so I could recommend this blush to anyone really. It's not as natural as a peach-shade but with just the smallest amount it could be. It's not entirely matte so it doesn't give a dull look either. As for the price, I'm quite used to department store makeup prices so I don't think it's really all that bad verses many other blushes at Sephora that have even less product. Ultimately, I truly believe that this blush is amazing and sooo cute and worth the money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me! I wear this almost everyday for a natural, cool-toned perfect pink flush. It applies like a dream, isn't too shimmery or too flat, isn't garishly bright, and isn't peachy at all (peach doesn't work for my yellow-undertoned NC15 skin). It lights up my face and I swear it makes me look 10 years younger. I think this would work on any skintone. Two small cons: it fades pretty fast - I have to reapply midday; and whatever you do, don't drop this! It will shatter into 1200 pieces. Still, I adore this and will wear it forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very pretty blush! Itīs a soft pink and not very noticeable when you put it on lightly. I think this might only work on fair skinned women, you probably wonīt see much on women with darker complexions since it is very sheer! MAC blushes are a little expensive (22 €) but itīs worth it because they are amazing and last forever :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this from the online MAC store and it seemed like too much of a hassle to return it, so I gave it to my mom. It's simply too sheer to show up on my skin. I am ridiculously pale and I felt like I had to pile this on to get a hint of color.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush! It's 1 of my favs! Its such a pretty cool toned pink and adds a beautiful wash of color. You play it up and use a cream base blush under add this on top and really make your cheeks pop. The cost of mac's blushes are really good considering they last like 4ever! Lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I loveeee pink swoon. It looks super scary in the pan but it's really buildable so don't worry, you won't end up with clown cheeks :) It gives me a natural flush as though I've been running or just walked in from the cold.

Popular Blush Products