MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favorite blushes from MAC! It is a go to product of mine! It's nicely pigmented, very build able, and it is a pink blush I feel would look great on anyone and everyone! It's the PERFECT pink! I would highly recommend! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First thing's first: Don't get intimidated by the brightness on the pan! This is a sheertone blush, so the color on the pan doesn't necessarily reflect the color on your cheeks!

On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a healthy, fresh, natural looking pink glow. Almost like the pink flush I get after a light jog! I use my MAC 188 brush to stipple this on the apples of my cheeks, pulling it slightly towards my temples for that natural, put-together look.

Love this blush. I apply this lightly to my cheeks with my 167. Looks really pretty as an everyday cheek color and pairs well with a neutral look. Really seems to brighten my face and I find myself reaching for this a lot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of 2 blushes that I own on which I have actually hit pan on. I write this review today because on this very day I finally saw the pan on this blush. I love the look it gives my NC25 skin. At fist sight it can be a scary pink but it transfers to my cheeks as a lovely wash of pink that gives me that dolly/innocent flush I'm looking for some days. I find this blush to be somewhat build-able but my no means have I ever had one of those "OMG I've have too much blush on today" moments. It's hard to be heavy handed with this one yet it is build-able. In short fool proof. Will I repurchase again? Yes. However I think I'll use it sparingly as more of the pan starts showing through and start using some of the neglected blushes I have.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't buy MAC foundation because I think it's over priced. The one time I took home a sample it was Pro Long NW 30. I don't consider myself pale or light complected, so if your warm don't think this is only for white skin.

I love this blush. It is bright enough to give a slightly enhanced look, but it isn't overwhelming. It looks amazing with my dark brown hair and my medium brown eyes. I like to wear this blush with Viva Glam nicki minaj :)
*coverage - a little goes a long a way and touch ups are not necessary