MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this blush but unfortunately it doesn't seem to suit my skintone. I'm NC30 and it turns too red/coral on my cheeks. I really think this blush will suit fair skinned girls, it's so pretty and I can imagine it will look stunning against paler skins. Don't be put off by the neon pink colour it appears to be in the pan, it's not as pigmented as you might first think.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the PERFECT pink blusher! I use this everyday!!!!! It's so perfect for a light flush and looks good with any make up look! The only downside is the price. Mac is pretty reasonable compared to many brands though so id buy this over and over again.

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm pale with yellow undertones, so finding a good blush that gives my face the right amount of oomph without looking ruddy or orange is not easy. PS is very sheer, buildable pink blush without any shimmer and it really makes my skin glow. It works during winter when its freezing cold and I'm close to NC10 or in the summer with bronzer when I'm nearing CN20 with a little help from the self tanning lotion.

If I ever reach the pan with this blush I will run to buy the next one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite blush from MAC!

If you like pink blushes, this is a must try. It is a beautiful blush and looks very natural and not overdone at all.

I find myself wearing this blush all year long and it isn't a seasonal blush for me because it looks so pretty and natural

Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like other reviewers said, it's a nice baby-pink shade on cheeks even though it looks frighteningly neon in the pan. I've hit pan on mine and will repurchase when I run out.