MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I used this blush a lot some years ago, I think it might have been the first blush I bought. It gives a nice pink colour to the cheeks and is easy to use. However, I don't use it anymore after I tried Nars blush in desire, it's a similar colour and it just does more for my complexion than Mac pink swoon did.

I SO love this product, it has no glitter, and look SO natural.. I love it, And sice it have no glitter, it is one of my favorite blushes.

You can use little or much, it is hard to go wrong and look like a clown with this one.
Will buy again!

I've only had this blush for a few days, and its already at HG status :) This is the perfect pink blush, it perks your entire face up- and gives you this beautiful glow. It reminds me of a blush you would see on Porcelain dolls- My skintone ranges from NC15-NC20, and this suits me perfectly- I wish I had tried it sooner. It looks very scary bright in the pan, when I first saw it, I thought I wouldn't have liked it. I purchase all my MAC online, so I purchased this because of the glowing reviews :) I apply this with my Ecotools retractable kabuki, and this blends so well into my skin. Its a Sheertone, so it takes a few swipes to show up- but I love any blush that is buildable. I always reached for Cubic, and got bored of it- then I started using Warm Soul, but I don't always want shimmer.Pink Swoon in perfect! I also noticed that this blends much more evenly- this is my first sheertone, and I think I'll be sticking to this formula.

I glanced at the other reviews for Pink Swoon and noticed that the people who seem to share my opinion also share my skin tone. This is a beautiful soft pink color, but it's just not for me. I have pretty fair skin (NC20) and this was just a bit too harsh of a color for my particular skin tone. I use a blush brush to apply it and can't seem to get it to be a softer shade of pink, maybe I could try using an even softer hand to apply (I thought I already did!), but I don't find this to be 'sheer' at all. It's quite a heavy color on your cheek. If you have darker skin, this would probably look great.

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thats what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pink Swoon is a true blue toned bubblegum pink. The colour is very buildable - you can have a subtle hint of colour or go for full on dolly cheeks. Also pretty blendable and I like the matte finish. I can see it working for fair, medium AND dark skin, although the darker your skin the more you will have to layer of course. Suitable for any occasion and works well with my pale skin. The staying power isn't anything extrodinary...a couple of hours tops. Still worth the purchase though!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pink Swoon is a very pretty pink blush. It looks great on my fair skin and people were surprised when I said it was a blush and not my natural cheek colour. I use it pretty sheer but if you want you can definitely build up the colour! It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smear or smudge with the rest of my makeup. The blush is not shimmery which gives it a more natural effect. In all I'm very pleased with this blush and I use it everyday!