MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I used this blush a lot some years ago, I think it might have been the first blush I bought. It gives a nice pink colour to the cheeks and is easy to use. However, I don't use it anymore after I tried Nars blush in desire, it's a similar colour and it just does more for my complexion than Mac pink swoon did.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

I SO love this product, it has no glitter, and look SO natural.. I love it, And sice it have no glitter, it is one of my favorite blushes.

You can use little or much, it is hard to go wrong and look like a clown with this one.
Will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of 2 blushes that I own on which I have actually hit pan on. I write this review today because on this very day I finally saw the pan on this blush. I love the look it gives my NC25 skin. At fist sight it can be a scary pink but it transfers to my cheeks as a lovely wash of pink that gives me that dolly/innocent flush I'm looking for some days. I find this blush to be somewhat build-able but my no means have I ever had one of those "OMG I've have too much blush on today" moments. It's hard to be heavy handed with this one yet it is build-able. In short fool proof. Will I repurchase again? Yes. However I think I'll use it sparingly as more of the pan starts showing through and start using some of the neglected blushes I have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me! I wear this almost everyday for a natural, cool-toned perfect pink flush. It applies like a dream, isn't too shimmery or too flat, isn't garishly bright, and isn't peachy at all (peach doesn't work for my yellow-undertoned NC15 skin). It lights up my face and I swear it makes me look 10 years younger. I think this would work on any skintone. Two small cons: it fades pretty fast - I have to reapply midday; and whatever you do, don't drop this! It will shatter into 1200 pieces. Still, I adore this and will wear it forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this last year during the beginning of summer and I haven't even made a dent in it! Granted, it is a Sheertone, but a tiny dab of my brush onto the pan is very much enough! I'm someone (NC20-25) who like her blush, so that tells you a lot. I find the cold tone color can bring out some hyperpigmentation I have on my cheeks from recent breakouts, so be careful if your foundation's coverage is sheer. This is completely matte and I find it a better alternative to Dollymix, since it is easier to manage with the same fuchsia pink flush it gives to my cheeks. I will repurchase once I finish my compact, but I don't even see that ever happening.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked the color of this blush - i usually tend to go for more peachy pink blushes but was getting sick the glitter that comes in nars' orgasm. I wanted a matte blush and this one was nice. Only downside was that I applied it in the morning at 7:30 and by 10:45, it had already faded. maybe if i applied with a heavier hand?

I got given this blush, and I was a little scared when I first saw the colour. How wrong was I? I adore it, it's sheer enough to wear for the school run without looking like I'm too 'done', I think it makes me looks like I've been doing something energetic, yet still dainty. Big fan here.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to buy a pink blush that had a hint of pink like many manga and anime characters so I chose this blush. I usually wear a sandy beige tint foundation and powder but I find it best to wear almost a porcelain tone with this blush to make it stand out. Its a beautiful color but it being sheer means you have to constantly apply it throughout the day because it can fade easily. If you wear this with a super pink lipstick like the MAC Lady GAGA you may achieve the anime look :)

Popular Blush Products