MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush. If i want to compare it to something else i would say this is the powder version of posietint by benetit, such a cool/mauve light pink color.. goes very well with my NC30-35 skin. This has become an everyday staple for me.. a tiny bit of foundation mixed with moisturizer, a light dusting of bronzer all over and this over the cheeks and you have the prettiest spring look. a favorite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been searching for a nice bright pink blush for my NC45ish skintone and so far it's been an epic FAIL. Maybe my skintone is just not supposed to wear these shades at all. So I tried this on at my counter and I had to pack it on to make it show up. It looked "cute" but not as polished as I hoped it would look. So then I finally got my hands on it via a swap and tried it on several times and it just aint working. I find myself having to pack on the color in order for it to show up and then what happens is it looks chalky, ashy and caked on. I have, however, used this on lighter skintones and it looks gorgeous! I am going to pass this on to my lil sis who's around an NC20. I bet she can rock this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

LOVE! I love how nice it looks on fair skin gals! It is sheer tone so you can apply a good amount without the clown effect! Gorgeous and so feminime and pretty!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I went to the MAC store at GCT and I was looking for a matte blush with no shimmer as I am an oily skinned NW45 complexion, and I usually wear Dollymix which I love and Im getting sick of looking oily and glittery lately. Its fine in the winter but not in the summer. My oil is uncontrollable literally, so they recommended pink swoon, it makes my cheeks glow and the artist went in to contour with MAC Blunt Blush, and the look was stunning with glowing cheeks. i love this and would have never thought that this color would look good on me just by seeing it in the pan....but woah was I wrong!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe how much I love this blush. I bought Well Dressed first, but it was too subtle for my liking. Pink Swoon is so natural looking and it's almost impossible to apply too much. It's a true bubblegummy pink, but doesn't look garish at all - I love the Sheertone texture. It looks great with a tan - which I have now - and I'm sure it will look just as good on pale skin in the wintertime. It looks good with lots of different lip/eye combinations, wears well and doesn't bother my skin. This is for sure one of my HG blushes - my other is MAC Blushbaby, which is a great everyday blush as well. My two favourite everyday looks right now are Blushbaby with Revlon's Soft Rose lipstick, for a polished look, and Pink Swoon with Revlon lipstain in Passion, for a really fresh, girly look for summertime. I know I'll repurchase this, I've been wearing it on a daily basis for a few weeks now. Love, love, love.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've always wanted to try this color but I never really thought it would show up on my NC42 skin. I also use MAC MSF natural i medium dark for reference. Honestly, it looks so amazying on my skin. Its a perfect light pink flush. I own fleur power which looks good on me but that a darker pink compared to pink swoon. Overall, its a great everyday blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is too bright on my fair-medium skin. I read the reviews here and got it. In the department store light it looked okay. Once I tried it at home, it just looked too much like doll cheeks on me. I used a light hand. Tapped and all that. Still too much. I find Dame to be much prettier and natural. Plus, this is more matte. Dame has a better glow too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think I have the warmest of warm skintones but Pink Swoon looks great on my skin. It's a sheertone so I do need to build it up w/ 2 coats. Im an NC35 btw.
It is the coolest of all blushes that I own (Pinch O Peach, Peaches, Mountain High) and I was a bit worried it would look too bright on my skin. I decided to try it on anyway since the reviews were so great. I'm glad I did because it's just what I need for a brighter pop of color.

Popular Blush Products