MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite blusher looks lovely in pictures and the colour is amazing I feel like a doll when I have this on

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It's really girly and dolly but doesn't look ridiculous unless you put too much. That being said, you only need a little bit as it is so pigmented and bright so I'm assuming this will last me a long time. I love the fact that it isn't shimmery or glittery because i have acne-prone, oily skin so blushes like that really only make my flaws stand out even more; so I could recommend this blush to anyone really. It's not as natural as a peach-shade but with just the smallest amount it could be. It's not entirely matte so it doesn't give a dull look either. As for the price, I'm quite used to department store makeup prices so I don't think it's really all that bad verses many other blushes at Sephora that have even less product. Ultimately, I truly believe that this blush is amazing and sooo cute and worth the money!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This color didn't work well for me, but maybe would for someone with yellow undertones (I'm a NW20). It's a very cool pink, and looks a bit chalky and artificial on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Perfect babydoll pink blush! Looks very good on my NC35 Skin

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

LOVE! I love how nice it looks on fair skin gals! It is sheer tone so you can apply a good amount without the clown effect! Gorgeous and so feminime and pretty!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great blush and it has become my favorite of the moment. I love sheer blushes and it takes about 3 swipes for it to show on my cheeks. It's a little scary bright in the pan but I think it's a universally flattering pink color once it's on the skin. This has replaced my old favorite, which was a Jane limited edition pink blush, only because it shows up more and it has no glitter. That's my preference, no glitters or shimmers.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I went to the MAC store at GCT and I was looking for a matte blush with no shimmer as I am an oily skinned NW45 complexion, and I usually wear Dollymix which I love and Im getting sick of looking oily and glittery lately. Its fine in the winter but not in the summer. My oil is uncontrollable literally, so they recommended pink swoon, it makes my cheeks glow and the artist went in to contour with MAC Blunt Blush, and the look was stunning with glowing cheeks. i love this and would have never thought that this color would look good on me just by seeing it in the pan....but woah was I wrong!