MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.4

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First thing's first: Don't get intimidated by the brightness on the pan! This is a sheertone blush, so the color on the pan doesn't necessarily reflect the color on your cheeks!

On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a healthy, fresh, natural looking pink glow. Almost like the pink flush I get after a light jog! I use my MAC 188 brush to stipple this on the apples of my cheeks, pulling it slightly towards my temples for that natural, put-together look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Hmmm. After reading tons of reviews for Pink Swoon, I have to say that I'm very confused. Over and over I keep reading how "natural" this blush looks, and how much people love it for not looking to made up. Huh? On my NW25 skin this blush looks really red. I love the babydoll pink cheek look and keep trying this blush over and over because i want to like it so badly, but it just doesn't work for me. Even in the smallest amount I look completly ridiculous with this blush on. This one is stuck in the back of my makeup drawer while I stick to blushes like NARS Orgasm and BeneFit Dandelion that actually work on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love blush and am very selective about new ones to purchase. If I bought all that catches my fancy, I wouldn't be able to pay rent.

That SAID... this is the only blush I have bought more than once, I have bought this 3 times. I first bought this I think when I was 21 or so and I am almost 30 now. They last a long time, and it is the most flattering, goes with any undertone shade.

Looks SO good, just like that baby sweet pinky cheeks.

I am anywhere from NC 30 to 42 given the time of the year & it always looks good on.

This is my HG blusher. I always reach out to only this shade cos it's so versatile, and lends a nice pinkish flush that looks like u just had a walk in the snow.

And it's the only blush that doesn't oxidise and stay true to its shade on my oily, acne-prone skin. It doesnt turn orangey, just a very natural pink with no peach nor lilac undertones. Doesn't break me out in the 3 years that i've been using it.

And because it's sheer, u can slowly build up its intensity.It never ever looks unnatural in any lighting.Perfect for blush novices!and a pot lasts for a year plus, even with daily usage.

this is a staple in my m/u pouch along with my trusty shu u eyebrow pencil and lancome gloss.I packed it along with my retractable blusher brush to use it as touch-ups on wedding day.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very pretty blush! Itīs a soft pink and not very noticeable when you put it on lightly. I think this might only work on fair skinned women, you probably wonīt see much on women with darker complexions since it is very sheer! MAC blushes are a little expensive (22 €) but itīs worth it because they are amazing and last forever :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Broke me out faster than a rocket. Maybe it's Bismuth, maybe it's Red 30 pigment in this blush. I am not sure about which did what but not buy is def yes,

HG worthy! it gives the perfect glowy, baby pink cheek! cant say enough good things about it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love, love, love this. HG status. This is a gorgeous color without much shimmer at all. Definitely livens up my face and gives me a "sweet" look. I get compliments on this one all time, too. It's one of the few blushes that I've hit metal with! That says a lot.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do love this blush! I am always afraid of wearing too much blush and with this I don't worry about it! Its a sheertone so perfect for just a natural glow and hint of color! Oh, and no shimmer either, I hate shimmer all over my face b/c I feel it looks unnatural. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but its still a great blush and haven't found a better yet!

Popular Blush Products