MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.4

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First thing's first: Don't get intimidated by the brightness on the pan! This is a sheertone blush, so the color on the pan doesn't necessarily reflect the color on your cheeks!

On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a healthy, fresh, natural looking pink glow. Almost like the pink flush I get after a light jog! I use my MAC 188 brush to stipple this on the apples of my cheeks, pulling it slightly towards my temples for that natural, put-together look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like other reviewers said, it's a nice baby-pink shade on cheeks even though it looks frighteningly neon in the pan. I've hit pan on mine and will repurchase when I run out.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It's a nice pink blush and works great on my megafair skin. It's really buildable and I have gone overboard with it a few times, nothing that a few swoops of setting powder over it can't fix, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am in love with this blush!! A MAC specialist recommended this color for my very fair NC15 skin. It looks really bright and scary in the pan but applies lightly. It's also buildable. I also love that it holds well on my oily skin. I will defintely re-purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A nice blue-based bright pink. It's a sheertone so very buildable, I apply 2-3 layers for my NC23 skin for it to show up. Doesn't break me out and lasts well throughout the day. A very dupeable shade though, so not worth the price IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Like everyone has said, pink swoon is the perfect bubblegum pink shade. I've put off buying this because of my colouring (nc35-nc40) but I regret not buying it before, its a gorgeous pink! It dosen't look amazingly natural on my skin but it still looks very pretty! I don't really need to pack it on that much but it gives that 'fresh dolly' type cheeks that'll flatter a majority of skin tones

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a very pretty blush! Its a soft pink and not very noticeable when you put it on lightly. I think this might only work on fair skinned women, you probably wont see much on women with darker complexions since it is very sheer! MAC blushes are a little expensive (22 ) but its worth it because they are amazing and last forever :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Broke me out faster than a rocket. Maybe it's Bismuth, maybe it's Red 30 pigment in this blush. I am not sure about which did what but not buy is def yes,