MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this blush but unfortunately it doesn't seem to suit my skintone. I'm NC30 and it turns too red/coral on my cheeks. I really think this blush will suit fair skinned girls, it's so pretty and I can imagine it will look stunning against paler skins. Don't be put off by the neon pink colour it appears to be in the pan, it's not as pigmented as you might first think.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite blush from MAC!

If you like pink blushes, this is a must try. It is a beautiful blush and looks very natural and not overdone at all.

I find myself wearing this blush all year long and it isn't a seasonal blush for me because it looks so pretty and natural

Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

I've only had this blush for a few days, and its already at HG status :) This is the perfect pink blush, it perks your entire face up- and gives you this beautiful glow. It reminds me of a blush you would see on Porcelain dolls- My skintone ranges from NC15-NC20, and this suits me perfectly- I wish I had tried it sooner. It looks very scary bright in the pan, when I first saw it, I thought I wouldn't have liked it. I purchase all my MAC online, so I purchased this because of the glowing reviews :) I apply this with my Ecotools retractable kabuki, and this blends so well into my skin. Its a Sheertone, so it takes a few swipes to show up- but I love any blush that is buildable. I always reached for Cubic, and got bored of it- then I started using Warm Soul, but I don't always want shimmer.Pink Swoon in perfect! I also noticed that this blends much more evenly- this is my first sheertone, and I think I'll be sticking to this formula.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pink Swoon is my daily go-to blush. I am NW15 and I need to wear natural makeup for work. I find that applied lightly, this blush gives a very natural pink cheek without looking like a Barbie doll. It is really sheer, but buildable. Personally I do not like heavy blush. I have "normal" skin, and have not had any problems with the color changing or fading throughout the day. I use the refill pan in a MAC pallette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thatīs what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.

Popular Blush Products