MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* My favourite BABY PINK shade. Looks bright in the compact, but goes on so soft and quite subtle. I find I can layer this on and not look clownish at all- which is a good thing as I tend to over do it with blush! Lovely smooth matte texture also, huge thumbs up!

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I would say this is a very wearable color especially on the more fair tones all year round, I love how it gives that kinda natural flush you get when your out in the colder months. Its exactly like that on my skin, just looks like I just came in from outside. I'm an NC30 with very yellow undertones and this works fine for me in the more cooler months.
I would say however, that in the warmer months since my cheeks get more red or pink naturally from the heat and cover a larger area naturally, this would accentuate that, so I stick to the more coral colors or more bronze tones.
I think this could work very well on darker skintones, with a heavier hand and maybe if put on top of a cream base.
Overall I love this blush, and it was the first blush I ever got from mac!

I was expecting Pink Swoon to be a bright ballerina pink, but it's much more of a "warm" color..like a rosy pink. It's too pigmented to look natural. I prefer Benefit Dandelion since that really brightens my cheeks.

I really loved the color in the pan at the MAC store, but when I applied it at home, the color turns a different hue on my skin. I have olive skin and this cool-toned blush turns a bit orange-y pink. I like the sheer application because the opacity is buildable; however, Pink Swoon tends to fade very quickly on my cheeks and within 5 hours, there's barely any blush left. I liked the idea of this blush, but I will not repurchase

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

I thought this blush would give a clear healthy glow to my skin. I also thought it would differ from the usual dusty pinks of which there are entirely too many these days.

Well, forget "clear." Rather, it had the dusty rose look that I've come to loathe. On me that translates to dirty, unhealthy, pallid or like I've I've mixed some nice pink blush with a few smudges of ashes.
The Pink Swoon looks appealing enough in the little circle pot, however, it does not live up to its pretty pink picture. A big pink disappointment.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been looking for a staple blush, and I think I've finally found it. I have fair skin and have a perpetual fear of redness in my face after suffering from long bouts of acne scarring. This is a nice sheer blush which just brings the colour back into my face after foundation. It makes me happy and alive looking and it's very difficult to overdo this blush, it is buildable but won't leave you looking like a clown, or Crusty the Clown as JlovesMac1 would say hehehe. It's a non-offensive pink which walks the line between being overly neon bright and wearable, which I think makes this blush universal for all age groups. I like MACs packaging, it is always reliable. ALSO I've dropped this quite a few times, by accident OF COURSE, and it's never shattered!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Looks very bright but comes on super sheer or heavy depending on what you want. I am a MUA and use this primarily for my fair skin-toned gals. Has been very versatile on other skin tones as well.

Popular Blush Products