MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favorite blushes from MAC! It is a go to product of mine! It's nicely pigmented, very build able, and it is a pink blush I feel would look great on anyone and everyone! It's the PERFECT pink! I would highly recommend! :)

This is a perfect natural looking color, great for everyday makeup

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the PERFECT pink blusher! I use this everyday!!!!! It's so perfect for a light flush and looks good with any make up look! The only downside is the price. Mac is pretty reasonable compared to many brands though so id buy this over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm pale with yellow undertones, so finding a good blush that gives my face the right amount of oomph without looking ruddy or orange is not easy. PS is very sheer, buildable pink blush without any shimmer and it really makes my skin glow. It works during winter when its freezing cold and I'm close to NC10 or in the summer with bronzer when I'm nearing CN20 with a little help from the self tanning lotion.

If I ever reach the pan with this blush I will run to buy the next one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC you have outdone yourself with this one.Such a pretty pink.being sheer don't expect in your face bright pastel pink think dolly mix which is a tad louder,but then again brighter colors can make you look garish and unnatural. You don't want everyone saying hey she's wearing blush! To me this is HG! I'm actually regretting getting spring sheen now as I find pink blushes seem to compliment my skin tone a lot more than peaches.this blush is gorgeous without a doubt gives a fair skinned girl a real girly doll look without trying to be obvious love this!

.. I like the colour..the packaging is ok, but I don't really like the finish.. this product is too expensive for its quality!.. (I have to say that I have the ordinary one, not the refill). I noticed that this product hasn't good pay off, and in some zones is oxidized.. so I'll never buy again matte mac blushes! kiss from Italy.

Pink swoon is one of, if not, my alltime favourite blush. I think that it will suit most skin tones and the unique tones add to the gorgeous pink cheek! I find it goes with most lip and eye looks and the matte finish means it's not only pigmented, but also effortless and wearable no matter what.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been looking for a staple blush, and I think I've finally found it. I have fair skin and have a perpetual fear of redness in my face after suffering from long bouts of acne scarring. This is a nice sheer blush which just brings the colour back into my face after foundation. It makes me happy and alive looking and it's very difficult to overdo this blush, it is buildable but won't leave you looking like a clown, or Crusty the Clown as JlovesMac1 would say hehehe. It's a non-offensive pink which walks the line between being overly neon bright and wearable, which I think makes this blush universal for all age groups. I like MACs packaging, it is always reliable. ALSO I've dropped this quite a few times, by accident OF COURSE, and it's never shattered!