MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite things to wear when I'm looking pale or tired! This blush instantly transforms me from blah to lively! As a make-up artist, I have used this on many different skin tones, and love the result! It's sheer, so you can build colour, and is neither too warm or too cool. It's just a gorgeous, true pink with a red base. This is a staple of mine, really perks me up, and one of the things I will reach for when I'm wearing very little make-up. Will definetely re-purchase, even though I have 2 now! continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pink Swoon is a very pretty pink blush. It looks great on my fair skin and people were surprised when I said it was a blush and not my natural cheek colour. I use it pretty sheer but if you want you can definitely build up the colour! It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smear or smudge with the rest of my makeup. The blush is not shimmery which gives it a more natural effect. In all I'm very pleased with this blush and I use it everyday!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My skin tone is pretty fair but not porcelain...and in a million years, I never thought that I would try something that looked so hot pink in the pan. But after trying this, I understand why so many reviewers who are looking for something bright, feel misled with this blush...it is very deceiving when you look at it. Ultimately, I can't use it because it has micro-shimmer and I'm allergic to shimmer - but with that aside, it's just too raspberry on me, but I can see why it's so popular. The Sonia Kashuk Flamingo is very similar to this only a little more blue and doesn't have as much micro-shimmer. But for me, MAC's Pinch o' Peach is better - it's still pink, but with a little warmth to it and no shimmer at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've only had this for a month or so, but I literally cannot live without it. It's such a nice tone for my skin tone (NC 15/20) and really helps to brighten up my face. Because it's a sheertone it makes it much easier to apply than regular blushes as I can sometimes be slightly heavy handed with blush and this is a very forgiving blush when it comes to heavy hands. It's a very "babydoll" pink and compliments pale skin tones very well. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a light blue-toned matte pink colour. It makes procelain dolls like even paler, but with a cute and sweet glow, just like a candy. Although it is matte, the outcome is quite sheen and glowy. If you have medium fair skin (NW 20/ NC 25) like me, you may need to apply with a few layers to make it visible. I wonder if it looks good on slightly tan skin?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I thought I loved well dressed until I got this. Im nw20 and although I love them both I like pink swoon a little more. I thought it was too bright and would look garish on me...WRONG. Its beautiful, really. Don't let the color in the pan scare you.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this needing a true pink blush to give a youthful glow. I couldn't quiet find a way to make this work on me as I have very promient cheek bones you can instantly see them the minute I smile so I can't and never do apply blush directly to the apples of my cheeks or else I look like a clown. I usually place blush fanning up, but I learned that if I place just on the area where the lines of my cheek bones start showing through and bland out it gives me the most amazing glow! I love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

I LOVE this blush...It's simply the best. It applies smooth and you can build as you go not heavy at all....The color is perfect...it gives me that beautiful flush look....I say this is the go to blush...the day you don't feel like applying a whole lot of makeup...a simple gloss and this blush on your cheeks will give a perfect glow to your face. I would deff. buy it many times again. I am NC 25-30.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the colour of this lovely mac blush. I find it matches my very pale, cool toned skin well, and goes on very smoothly. Not an awful lot of lasting power though, and i find that the packaging easily pops open in my makeup bag, so it looses a lippie. I like to use it to seal a few blended dots of benetint, which gives me a gogeous pinky glow that lasts longer.

Popular Blush Products