MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.6

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! i totally LOVE MAC Pink Swoon!!! the perfect pink blusher.it gives me a pretty pink,flirty and girly glow! great for cool-toned skin,like mine. a layer or two of this will work if u want that natural look. a few more layers to complement ur purple/blue/grey/smoky eye makeup.PURRRRFECT!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!

Packaging was cute, I know this is a sheertone blush but still after a few applications nothing really shows up on my cheeks and by the time i've built up a colour it's very powdery. For the price, very disappointing :(

Oh man, I LOOOOOOOVE this blush. It's probably the one item in my makeup stash that I'm the most enthusiastic about. The bright pink color is perfect for my very fair skin, and it stays put all day long! It's still just as vibrant at night as it was in the morning...amazing! Love, love, love this blush. I need to buy more MAC blushes apparently!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this blush! This is probably my HG blush as it provides the perfect color on my light skin. And yes, very buildable color as well.

This is a great pink flush blush. Pink Swoon gives me a nice innocent pink flush. Not too pink, not too subtle. The formula is decent, not too chalky. I bought this on a search for a ballet pink blush. I'm pretty happy with it, and I think that it's a good purchase. I would definitely repurchase cause it's a great product at a great price.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

Love this blush, really easy to build up the colour and is a really lovely colour once on - don't be afraid of how bright it looks in the box!
Has great staying power too, once it's on it won't budge until you want it to.
I'm definitely a MAC fan, and these powder blushes are fantastic.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the color, but this really is a sheer blush. Just wish it was more pigmented because blushes tend to fade on me.

Popular Blush Products