MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.6

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!

Love this blush, really easy to build up the colour and is a really lovely colour once on - don't be afraid of how bright it looks in the box!
Has great staying power too, once it's on it won't budge until you want it to.
I'm definitely a MAC fan, and these powder blushes are fantastic.

Packaging was cute, I know this is a sheertone blush but still after a few applications nothing really shows up on my cheeks and by the time i've built up a colour it's very powdery. For the price, very disappointing :(

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the color, but this really is a sheer blush. Just wish it was more pigmented because blushes tend to fade on me.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this blush its so gorgeous. I feel super girly when i applied it. In my skin this looks so natural, is the perfect pink for me and i have tried a lot of pink because i love pink. I need to say this blush is super cute and if can be use in a lot of skin tones i am nc40 for reference.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush ever. When I first saw it the color was really bright but the minute i tried it I was sold. I love how its matte with no shimmer. The color lasts a very long time. When I wear it I feel young and innocent. Lol!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is such a great blush to add a pop of color to the skin. It's very controllable and blendable, since it's a sheertone. It's definitely in my top 5 fave MAC blushes!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Completely beautiful in the package and looks pretty true to color on my face (I'm an NC25-30). I was hoping it would be a little more pigmented so I wouldn't have to work to build it up as much, but it is a sheertone, so what did I expect? Either way, it's still pretty. I wouldn't really say HG at this point, but it's definitely getting a lot of use these days and I'm liking it so far.

Popular Blush Products