MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First thing's first: Don't get intimidated by the brightness on the pan! This is a sheertone blush, so the color on the pan doesn't necessarily reflect the color on your cheeks!

On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a healthy, fresh, natural looking pink glow. Almost like the pink flush I get after a light jog! I use my MAC 188 brush to stipple this on the apples of my cheeks, pulling it slightly towards my temples for that natural, put-together look.

This is a perfect natural looking color, great for everyday makeup

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I used this blush a lot some years ago, I think it might have been the first blush I bought. It gives a nice pink colour to the cheeks and is easy to use. However, I don't use it anymore after I tried Nars blush in desire, it's a similar colour and it just does more for my complexion than Mac pink swoon did.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the PERFECT pink blusher! I use this everyday!!!!! It's so perfect for a light flush and looks good with any make up look! The only downside is the price. Mac is pretty reasonable compared to many brands though so id buy this over and over again.

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm pale with yellow undertones, so finding a good blush that gives my face the right amount of oomph without looking ruddy or orange is not easy. PS is very sheer, buildable pink blush without any shimmer and it really makes my skin glow. It works during winter when its freezing cold and I'm close to NC10 or in the summer with bronzer when I'm nearing CN20 with a little help from the self tanning lotion.

If I ever reach the pan with this blush I will run to buy the next one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

I SO love this product, it has no glitter, and look SO natural.. I love it, And sice it have no glitter, it is one of my favorite blushes.

You can use little or much, it is hard to go wrong and look like a clown with this one.
Will buy again!