MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.7

Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thatīs what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!

Love this blush, really easy to build up the colour and is a really lovely colour once on - don't be afraid of how bright it looks in the box!
Has great staying power too, once it's on it won't budge until you want it to.
I'm definitely a MAC fan, and these powder blushes are fantastic.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Im on the bandwagon on this. It looks great on my NC25 asian skin. It is very girlie and barbie doll pink looking. I paired this with Angel lipstick , smoke and diamonds eyeshadow as a wash on my eyelids and it is a very feminine look...definitely a staple in my mac blush collection..

Packaging was cute, I know this is a sheertone blush but still after a few applications nothing really shows up on my cheeks and by the time i've built up a colour it's very powdery. For the price, very disappointing :(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this blush. If i want to compare it to something else i would say this is the powder version of posietint by benetit, such a cool/mauve light pink color.. goes very well with my NC30-35 skin. This has become an everyday staple for me.. a tiny bit of foundation mixed with moisturizer, a light dusting of bronzer all over and this over the cheeks and you have the prettiest spring look. a favorite.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is such a great blush to add a pop of color to the skin. It's very controllable and blendable, since it's a sheertone. It's definitely in my top 5 fave MAC blushes!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush! I'm NC40 with olive undertones and it shows up as a beautiful pale pink color on my cheeks. I usually go for peachy blushes (my go to blush is Melba) but I love Pink Swoon because it instantly makes my face look alive. I've received so many compliments on this blush. It *can* look a little chalky when it first goes on, but as soon as it starts to set, it looks so glowy. HG for sure!!!

This blush gives me a really innocent cute glow. I told the makeup artist at MAC I wanted a Barbie pink blush so she suggested this but it's far from Barbie. Very sheer and you can layer it if you want Barbie cheeks!

I find myself reaching for this blush more than I expected. Looks very natural, yet still has that babydoll look to it. I like it because I don't have to be worried about heavy-handing it, since it goes on so sheer (but is very buildable!).