MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

Love this blush. I apply this lightly to my cheeks with my 167. Looks really pretty as an everyday cheek color and pairs well with a neutral look. Really seems to brighten my face and I find myself reaching for this a lot!

This is my favorite pink blush by MAC I absolutely adore it.
- I could not decide between well dressed and this one, but decided to go for this one because well dressed is a bit too cool toned for me. Pink swoon is slightly warmer which I like and it has no shimmer. Well dressed does have a hint of shimmer to it.
- Although it looks very pigmented at first, it really isn't. Gives a natural, baby pink flush to the cheeks. Very girly and a true pink color.
- Would recommend for fair skin, it's a sheertone. It is buildable but I'd say choose a darker shade on another complexion because I don't see the point of building this one. I think its beauty is that sheer, natural tone. Great for beginners as well, not likely to leave a pink stripe on your cheek. Lovely to work with.

I would buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite baby pink blush! makes me glow sweetly even without a trace of shimmer. Gives the Kim K perfect soft pink cheek. I actually have 2 of these (received from a swap) and they're different. One is lighter, and the other is slightly brighter and more pigmented. I love them both, and kind of like that they're a little different ..like 2 versions of my favourite blush.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Do not let this blush scare you at first sight...it is NOT what you see in the pan!! Wonderful, buildable weet pink, that looks extremely natural. I use this at the apples, and dust some bronzer underneath. Beautiful, versitile blush...I have also swiped over my lids for a quick pick me up if I am just going out to run errands and don't have time for a full face of makeup!

Ever since L'Oreal discontinued their Blush Delice (I've used Pink Marshmallow for most part of my teenage days), I started looking for a new blush. Was recommended the Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon, & I must say I really like the colour! It's not an unnatural pink, but more of a sheer pink that looks like a natural flush.

It's matte so it doesn't emphasise any large pores, & the colour stays pretty long. I apply the blush at 6+ in the morning & it manages to stay on till about 6 in the evening so that's about 12 hours. If I'm headed out after work, I'll just reapply.

No breakout so far from this blush as well, & I'm already on to my second one. Each blush lasts me for over half a year as well!

The only problem I have with it is the transparent cap of the packaging has popped off a couple of times so I have to pop it back in.

I loveee this blush!!! Works amazing on every skin tone!! I love to wear it especially during the winter. Summer time too but looks so much better during the winter on my skin.

this is ready to go blushes.. i really love the colour.. its look scary in the pan but it was so beautifull on cheeks .. it gave a natural shy blush for me.. i'm nw10

Popular Blush Products