MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try other brands and colours

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favorite blushes from MAC! It is a go to product of mine! It's nicely pigmented, very build able, and it is a pink blush I feel would look great on anyone and everyone! It's the PERFECT pink! I would highly recommend! :)