MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

I was at CCO and saw Pink Swoon and Blushbaby. I didn't want to get both and since I had purchased BB before (but ran out of it), i decided to pick up PS since I heard many good reviews on it. Pink Swoon is a bright candy pink color in the pan. It is a sheertone blush so it goes on sheer but supposedly, buildable. This color did NOT show up on me at all. I am a MAC NC 20-25...and I would have to apply multiple layers with a heavy hand in order for it to show. This defeats the purpose of a natural look as I hate piling on makeup. In hindsight, I should have stuck with BB since I had it before but ran out. Wish i could return this, but it's too late. Major disappointment for me.

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

I glanced at the other reviews for Pink Swoon and noticed that the people who seem to share my opinion also share my skin tone. This is a beautiful soft pink color, but it's just not for me. I have pretty fair skin (NC20) and this was just a bit too harsh of a color for my particular skin tone. I use a blush brush to apply it and can't seem to get it to be a softer shade of pink, maybe I could try using an even softer hand to apply (I thought I already did!), but I don't find this to be 'sheer' at all. It's quite a heavy color on your cheek. If you have darker skin, this would probably look great.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is far too pink for me! It looks a bit too made up and barbie doll-ish on my olive skin colouring (I think I will stick to peachier colours). I read that Kim Kardashian uses it and she looks great so maybe it's for darker skin tones? Otherwise I really like Mac blushers - the texture and packaging is great!

I don't like this blush at all, it is a warm pink and it turns up red on my cheeks. Too warm for my cool skin tone. Currently, it is in my swaplist waiting for another girl to love.

Looks bright in the pan, but on my skin it does not show up. Only if I apply over 3 layers does it give my NC37 tan skin a *SUBTLE* pink glow...and even then...barely noticeable. I don't want to spend 10 years applying a blush that doesn't show up on my skin. Very disappointed with this as the colour is gorgeous in the pan and I thought it would give me nice baby doll cheeks.

I have fair yellow skin, i thought this blush would add the opposite tone to my skin- cool- to give me a unique baby doll look. like a pure baby pink. its extremely bright pink in the pan almost florescent. it goes on light but does nothing special.. i guess i was hoping it to be more of a blue pink or a dusty baby pink than a clean bright pink.. i could def live without this..coy girl is way better on me..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i was hoping this blush would be soemthing that would make me look like a doll...specifically ..just a bright baby pink with no shimmer/sheen....basically bright pink cheeks...it turns out to show up on my skin only when i put on a lottttt of it ...with the addition of somesort of a cream base... it deosnt flatter my cheeks :/
im nw35 -nc40 ..

I loved the color but it turned red on me...

I really want to like this blush but on me it just doesn't look that good, maybe it's just my skin but i feel it makes me look patchy! It looks so pretty in the pan, gorgeous matt baby pink! So i'm still testing this out different ways because i really want to like this <3

Popular Blush Products