MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite things to wear when I'm looking pale or tired! This blush instantly transforms me from blah to lively! As a make-up artist, I have used this on many different skin tones, and love the result! It's sheer, so you can build colour, and is neither too warm or too cool. It's just a gorgeous, true pink with a red base. This is a staple of mine, really perks me up, and one of the things I will reach for when I'm wearing very little make-up. Will definetely re-purchase, even though I have 2 now! continued >>

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

I am in loveee! This blush is the prettiest baby doll pink! I initially bought Well Dressed because I thought it would be a nice baby pink blush but it was just too cool toned and very sheer, it barely showed up on me. Pink Swoon on the other hand is beautiful it just gives you the healthiest glow without looking clownish in any way. It's just a beautiful blush and everybody should give it a shot (:

I've only had this blush for a few days, and its already at HG status :) This is the perfect pink blush, it perks your entire face up- and gives you this beautiful glow. It reminds me of a blush you would see on Porcelain dolls- My skintone ranges from NC15-NC20, and this suits me perfectly- I wish I had tried it sooner. It looks very scary bright in the pan, when I first saw it, I thought I wouldn't have liked it. I purchase all my MAC online, so I purchased this because of the glowing reviews :) I apply this with my Ecotools retractable kabuki, and this blends so well into my skin. Its a Sheertone, so it takes a few swipes to show up- but I love any blush that is buildable. I always reached for Cubic, and got bored of it- then I started using Warm Soul, but I don't always want shimmer.Pink Swoon in perfect! I also noticed that this blends much more evenly- this is my first sheertone, and I think I'll be sticking to this formula.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was extremely skeptical at first when the makeup artist at mac suggested this blush to me. I have pinkish/reddish undertones and i was afraid that this blush would make the undertones stand out even more. & of course, the blush is HOT HOT PINK so that was also intimidating as well. He evened out my face with foundation, applied a highlite & paired it with this blush & OMG i couldn't believe it!! The blush is the most gorgeous blush i have ever tried out! It is sheer so that helps to go on more flawlessly. I am in loveeeeee with this blush! & I have been using it ever since that day. I would recommend this to anyone, fair-toned skin or tan. it will look gorgeous!! :)

Looks bright in the pan, but on my skin it does not show up. Only if I apply over 3 layers does it give my NC37 tan skin a *SUBTLE* pink glow...and even then...barely noticeable. I don't want to spend 10 years applying a blush that doesn't show up on my skin. Very disappointed with this as the colour is gorgeous in the pan and I thought it would give me nice baby doll cheeks.

I thought this blush would give a clear healthy glow to my skin. I also thought it would differ from the usual dusty pinks of which there are entirely too many these days.

Well, forget "clear." Rather, it had the dusty rose look that I've come to loathe. On me that translates to dirty, unhealthy, pallid or like I've I've mixed some nice pink blush with a few smudges of ashes.
The Pink Swoon looks appealing enough in the little circle pot, however, it does not live up to its pretty pink picture. A big pink disappointment.

You cannot go wrong with buying this blush, seems like it'll compliment any skin tone out there :) just apply a little on your cheeks, and you get a light flush of pink across your face and seem so fresh, and it pulls your whole look together :) Personally, ive never been a big person on blush, always scared i might look like a clown or a doll with 2 big pink circles on my cheeks lol, so starting out with this blush was just enough color for me, and now i cant wait to try more blush colors...yay

Nice blush that gives me a healthy flushed look without being overpowering. I just wish it was a bit more intense, I have to use a lot of it to get the results I want. I'm not sure about the staying power yet, but the colour is nice.

Popular Blush Products