MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.4

I bought this last week. I was about to walk away without it since the SA was on the phone making weekend plans and studiously ignoring me. But that bright pink was speaking to me so I waited for a while, gave her THE LOOK, and immediately waited again. (Oh, yeah, I'm not afraid to get rough.) When she finally rolled her eyes, put down the phone, and strolled listlessly over to wait on me - I was ready to go,so I didn't bother trying it on. Usually that's a return waiting to happen, but this was a wonderful surprise when I got home. It looks very bright in the pot, but on my very pale skin it gives a nice healthy glow - without shine. A nice sheer flush of color, and it lasts all day for me. I like it so much, I'm going back to get one for my daughter. But this time I'm definitely NOT going to just stand there like a moron while the SA chats on the phone. I'm bringing a book to read.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands down for one of my favourite pink blush ever! (if not favourite! but am still trying to decide between this and Chanel Turbulent!)
I'm one of those on whom pink turns red (did swap MAC Dollymix away because of this as well as Nars Mata Hari)(NC30 here); but this one won't do that, as its sheer and subtle texture stays that way all day long.
It's a truly doll-ish pink blush in the true sense of word with totally matte texture; this makes it wearable with strong lip make up.
Strongly advise for sheer and light blush concept fans!

continued >>

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

SO, I didn't think I could pull this color off because Kim Kardashian wears it and she is light, I am NC42, with yellow undertones. BUT, everyone raves about it, so I went to MAC to check it out. I put aside Pink Swoon, Coygirl and Dame. I ended up picking this color and I am so glad I did. It is not over powering or too pink, just right enough. I am a bronzey, peachy blush J.LO type of chick, but this looks so pretty and dolly like. Very glad I purchased it, and I def can see this color be used by a number of different shades.

I absolutely adore this blush. It looks scary bright pink in the pan, but on my LLL skin, it's a gorgeous pink flush that is buildable. It makes me look so healthy and doll-like. It totally brightens my complexion. I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

I was at CCO and saw Pink Swoon and Blushbaby. I didn't want to get both and since I had purchased BB before (but ran out of it), i decided to pick up PS since I heard many good reviews on it. Pink Swoon is a bright candy pink color in the pan. It is a sheertone blush so it goes on sheer but supposedly, buildable. This color did NOT show up on me at all. I am a MAC NC 20-25...and I would have to apply multiple layers with a heavy hand in order for it to show. This defeats the purpose of a natural look as I hate piling on makeup. In hindsight, I should have stuck with BB since I had it before but ran out. Wish i could return this, but it's too late. Major disappointment for me.

I am in loveee! This blush is the prettiest baby doll pink! I initially bought Well Dressed because I thought it would be a nice baby pink blush but it was just too cool toned and very sheer, it barely showed up on me. Pink Swoon on the other hand is beautiful it just gives you the healthiest glow without looking clownish in any way. It's just a beautiful blush and everybody should give it a shot (:

This was my first ever blush from MAC. I've had this blush for a little over a year and it is by FAR my most favorite blush. When I can't find it I GO CRAZY lol. I love this blush more than my Orgasm Blush by Nars which I feel has too much glitter in it. For reference I am an NC 30 with golden undertones. This blush is the perfect color for my cheeks it is the same exact color when I blush . It gives me a girlish glow. It is a matte sheer blush, the first time I looked at it in the pan it looked crazy hot pink but on the cheeks it is lovely. This is my every day blush. I am a blush fanatic and this has come close to my HG Blush. The staying power is good and you need just a swipe on your cheeks. This blush will last you a long time. Definetely a good buy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I saw a picture of Natalie Portman recently and she had on some really cute, bluish pink blush. I realized that I had a lot of peach-toned blushes and wanted a cooler look for winter. I'm a MAC NC25-30 with dark hair and eyes. Although Pink Swoon is a cooler hue, it is completely wearable on my skintone. It's an easy color to pull off, and the matte finish makes it wearable for day. It's a very bright pink (the color is scary in the compact but it's more subdued when you put it on), so you look like you're glowing. Awesome pink!

Popular Blush Products