MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.5

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm very fair-skinned with a cool complexion, so brown hues look like dirt, violet hues make me look dead, and peach hues make me look like I have jauntis. This is pure pink with a very smooth texture. Perfection.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Where has this blush been all my life? If it weren't for this fantastic website, I would never have discovered MAC blushes. So smooth and sheer with buildable, believable color. Fantastic!

This blush is definitely a winner! It's soft, girly, and feminine. The color does look shocking, but the formula somehow manages to be sheer and silky on with a subtle, happy pink. I use it and alternate with NARS Orgasm all of the time. First class blush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The perfect Barbie doll pink cheek! Looks soft and sweet, slightly candy-like. Goes on smoothly without streaking, for a super natural look. Definitely for those with cool undertones. Looks lovely on my PPP complexion. Makes me look like a doll.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes me feel brand new every time I put this on; Fresh, just out of the cold, flushed look; beautiful; No matter what I'm wearing (clothes wise or eye makeup)... it goes with it since it's such a natural look. Nice flip-top packaging.

Lorac Desire, minus the shimmer...this is a gorgeous, gorgeous girly pink. I can't get enough of this. It's hot pink in the pot, but goes on incredibly sheer. My first Mac blush and I'll definitely buy more - the consistency rocks. I haven't heard many raves about Mac blush (mainly gals seem to love the shadows and lippies), but this is the creamiest powder blush I've come across. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I only bought this blush yesterday - and I'm not dissapointed with it at all. I couldn't decide whether to get: Angel, Coygirl, Cute or Breath of Plum, but in the end I chose this one. In the pan, it's a bright bubblegum, barbie shade of pink. Neverthess, just like the Mac blush in "Style", don't let its appearance put you off. I've got tanned skin and when on, it looks a gorgeous, girlie shade of pink. Not too subtle, but not to bright either. My fav blush at the moment! 13 UK price.

I received this in a swap maybe a year ago....anyway, the funny thing is that when I swapped for it, I was not very excited (a pink blush, yawn!). Well, as it turns out, it happened to be one of the best things I ever swapped for, since I now use this blush almost every day! I am a PPP (MAC NW20) and this blush gives me a wonderful, natural pink flush. I love how sheerly it goes on, and it lasts all day. Not to mention, I think I'm only about halfway through the pan of blush (haven't hit tin yet!), so it's a good value, too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My first powder blush! I love this, it gives a great flush and can be layered for more impact. Easy to apply, and had great pigment. Looks great on my NW20 skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite things to wear when I'm looking pale or tired! This blush instantly transforms me from blah to lively! As a make-up artist, I have used this on many different skin tones, and love the result! It's sheer, so you can build colour, and is neither too warm or too cool. It's just a gorgeous, true pink with a red base. This is a staple of mine, really perks me up, and one of the things I will reach for when I'm wearing very little make-up. Will definetely re-purchase, even though I have 2 now! continued >>

Popular Blush Products