MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

Do not let this blush scare you at first sight...it is NOT what you see in the pan!! Wonderful, buildable weet pink, that looks extremely natural. I use this at the apples, and dust some bronzer underneath. Beautiful, versitile blush...I have also swiped over my lids for a quick pick me up if I am just going out to run errands and don't have time for a full face of makeup!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

HG for me! I wear this almost everyday for a natural, cool-toned perfect pink flush. It applies like a dream, isn't too shimmery or too flat, isn't garishly bright, and isn't peachy at all (peach doesn't work for my yellow-undertoned NC15 skin). It lights up my face and I swear it makes me look 10 years younger. I think this would work on any skintone. Two small cons: it fades pretty fast - I have to reapply midday; and whatever you do, don't drop this! It will shatter into 1200 pieces. Still, I adore this and will wear it forever!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pink Swoon is my daily go-to blush. I am NW15 and I need to wear natural makeup for work. I find that applied lightly, this blush gives a very natural pink cheek without looking like a Barbie doll. It is really sheer, but buildable. Personally I do not like heavy blush. I have "normal" skin, and have not had any problems with the color changing or fading throughout the day. I use the refill pan in a MAC pallette.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Eyes: Violet

The colour is a very pretty cool pink and the blush is from the sheertone range, so it would not show up heavily pigmented immediatly.
On my skin it looks pretty pink at first, but during the day it turns muddy and even reddish/brown-ish. Since someone else mentioned before that perhaps this might be better for oilier skin, I cannot agree because thats what I have and the colour turns a lot on me. That happened with another MAC-Blush before, too (Blooming from Cult Of Cherry) but for some reason not with a MAC Beauty Powder Blush, those stay on well and don't change colour.

This is by far my favorite blush! It doesnt add too much color, depending on how much you put on. Such a lovely pink and i wear this almost every single day!

My favorite blush ever! Im very very fair(NC15) dark hair, dark eyes.
I love this wash of color. The transparency is perfect but it really stays put on my combo skin type. Looks great day and night. I usually contour with a very light bronzer(MAC Personal Style blush), then put Pink Swoon on the apples of my cheeks. Awesome formula!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

They always seem to be out of "pinch O' peach", so I decided to try "Pink Swoon". It looked a little to bright in the pan and sure enough it makes me look a little clownish. I feel like it makes me looked washed out as well. Too pigmented! I guess I am one of those hard to pin down neutral undertone gals?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite blush, its just so pretty and easy to use. I would say this is a yellow based pink. I don't look very good in blue based make up, so Pink Swoon may appear in pictures as cool, but its not. It brightens up my face like nothing else I own. The texture of Sheertones are my favorite, just one swirl with a small brush and you have the perfect amount. It doesn't fade or oxidize on me. It looks quite striking if you wear a blue or green top. Highly recommend.