MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.4

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky and blends perfectly into skin.

Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm pale with yellow undertones, so finding a good blush that gives my face the right amount of oomph without looking ruddy or orange is not easy. PS is very sheer, buildable pink blush without any shimmer and it really makes my skin glow. It works during winter when its freezing cold and I'm close to NC10 or in the summer with bronzer when I'm nearing CN20 with a little help from the self tanning lotion.

If I ever reach the pan with this blush I will run to buy the next one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite blush from MAC!

If you like pink blushes, this is a must try. It is a beautiful blush and looks very natural and not overdone at all.

I find myself wearing this blush all year long and it isn't a seasonal blush for me because it looks so pretty and natural

Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!

I was at CCO and saw Pink Swoon and Blushbaby. I didn't want to get both and since I had purchased BB before (but ran out of it), i decided to pick up PS since I heard many good reviews on it. Pink Swoon is a bright candy pink color in the pan. It is a sheertone blush so it goes on sheer but supposedly, buildable. This color did NOT show up on me at all. I am a MAC NC 20-25...and I would have to apply multiple layers with a heavy hand in order for it to show. This defeats the purpose of a natural look as I hate piling on makeup. In hindsight, I should have stuck with BB since I had it before but ran out. Wish i could return this, but it's too late. Major disappointment for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This color didn't work well for me, but maybe would for someone with yellow undertones (I'm a NW20). It's a very cool pink, and looks a bit chalky and artificial on me.

The photo of the packaging of this blush is different from mine. Mine is the standard black pot that MAC usually comes in. My makeup artist used this with a combination of MAC's Buff on me for the wedding.
So after I got back from the honeymoon I had to go buy it. I must say this blush goes on light so its buildable. It looks great in photos so this is my go to blush if I know I'll be photographed.

This is a pinky "baby doll" blush but very flattering with NC30 yellow toned skin. Use this on top of MAC's Buff and finish off with a touch of Nars Orgasm for a really flattering look.

Because it is pricer than drugstore I don't use it on an every day basis. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EDIT: I swapped this. Even though I like the color, too much swirling is needed to pick up colour, and fades after a couple of hours.

This is my all time favorite blush on my NW20 skin. My cheeks are naturally pigmented (rosy) and I have some red broken capillaries so this blue based pink blush really brightens my complexion makes me look fresh, happy and pretty. Another good point is it is MATTE meaning I can reapply without worrying about shimmers.

It's not what I expected it to be, in terms of color. I have a lot of blushes, including pink, so I always thought I don't need this. When my bf had a stop over in the Dubai Airport, I asked him to buy it for me from the Duty Free (much cheaper then in Europe). I've read it's a soft baby pink, but on me it just a plain old Barbie pink (NC20). It's nice and wearable but I was looking for something softer. The pigmentation is not great and it doesn't blend too well so i'm still on the search for my perfect soft baby pink blush.