MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

SO, I didn't think I could pull this color off because Kim Kardashian wears it and she is light, I am NC42, with yellow undertones. BUT, everyone raves about it, so I went to MAC to check it out. I put aside Pink Swoon, Coygirl and Dame. I ended up picking this color and I am so glad I did. It is not over powering or too pink, just right enough. I am a bronzey, peachy blush J.LO type of chick, but this looks so pretty and dolly like. Very glad I purchased it, and I def can see this color be used by a number of different shades.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I saw a picture of Natalie Portman recently and she had on some really cute, bluish pink blush. I realized that I had a lot of peach-toned blushes and wanted a cooler look for winter. I'm a MAC NC25-30 with dark hair and eyes. Although Pink Swoon is a cooler hue, it is completely wearable on my skintone. It's an easy color to pull off, and the matte finish makes it wearable for day. It's a very bright pink (the color is scary in the compact but it's more subdued when you put it on), so you look like you're glowing. Awesome pink!

I don't like this blush at all, it is a warm pink and it turns up red on my cheeks. Too warm for my cool skin tone. Currently, it is in my swaplist waiting for another girl to love.

I have fair yellow skin, i thought this blush would add the opposite tone to my skin- cool- to give me a unique baby doll look. like a pure baby pink. its extremely bright pink in the pan almost florescent. it goes on light but does nothing special.. i guess i was hoping it to be more of a blue pink or a dusty baby pink than a clean bright pink.. i could def live without this..coy girl is way better on me..

Nice blush that gives me a healthy flushed look without being overpowering. I just wish it was a bit more intense, I have to use a lot of it to get the results I want. I'm not sure about the staying power yet, but the colour is nice.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful blush. I walked into the Mac store and asked for a blush that would give my skin a perk in the winter weather, no sparkle, no tan, and this is what the salesperson recommended. If you like Benefit's bella bomba, but you want something without all the sheen and glitter, go for this. It gives pale winter skin a nice, natural looking flush and the price isn't terrible. I would repurchase. I'm NW20 for reference.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this blush..it is one of my HG blush items. I love that it lasts all day on my cheeks. Try applying it with a kabuki brush.

I have fair skin and it is hard trying to find a blusher shade to suit my skin tone. It provides a very sheer pinkish colour on cheeks with one swipe of the brush. The look is really very natural for me.

On times when I want to intensify the blush colour, I'll just swirl my blusher brush on the product more and slowly build the colour on my cheeks. Hence, the intensity of the shade is controlled and I'm able to achieve the look I want!!

Surface area of the product is pretty wide/large thus makes it easier to swirl the brush around to pick up the colour.

I'm glad to find a shade that suits me!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is far too pink for me! It looks a bit too made up and barbie doll-ish on my olive skin colouring (I think I will stick to peachier colours). I read that Kim Kardashian uses it and she looks great so maybe it's for darker skin tones? Otherwise I really like Mac blushers - the texture and packaging is great!

I am so happy that I bought this blush! I already have Well Dressed, so I didn't know if I wanted to go out and spend money on Pink Swoon. Boy am I glad I did! It's a bit brighter and more pigmented than Well Dressed. I can get more color payoff quicker, which is great in my book. I'm the queen of the 2 minute face! I think I might buy a second so I can have a back up.

Popular Blush Products