MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim one day when I went up to the MAC counter and asked for the perfect natural pink blush that would suit my super pale porcelain complexion. When she picked this one out I thought she was crazy as I usually go for more of a dusty rose but she was spot on in her selection! Whilst it looks scary in the pan it actually provides a nice sheer wash of colour that suits pale skin to a tee. Also being MAC it is finely milled and beautifully pigmented and hence application is a breeze. I usually alternate between either this or Nars- Orgasm depending on the look I want.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am in love with this blush!! A MAC specialist recommended this color for my very fair NC15 skin. It looks really bright and scary in the pan but applies lightly. It's also buildable. I also love that it holds well on my oily skin. I will defintely re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC you have outdone yourself with this one.Such a pretty pink.being sheer don't expect in your face bright pastel pink think dolly mix which is a tad louder,but then again brighter colors can make you look garish and unnatural. You don't want everyone saying hey she's wearing blush! To me this is HG! I'm actually regretting getting spring sheen now as I find pink blushes seem to compliment my skin tone a lot more than peaches.this blush is gorgeous without a doubt gives a fair skinned girl a real girly doll look without trying to be obvious love this!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a must for fair skinned gals. Dont be afraid of this gorgeus pink blush. It looks bright and clowny in the pan but once applied its a beautiful pink its sheer and buildable. I use this with Mac's Speak Louder lipstick. Its a true barbie doll pink shade, if you dont like the look of being "made up" this is not for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful pink blush. The formula is sheer and you can layer it to get the color you want without going overboard. I usually never repurchase blush, but this is definitely a keeper.

All I have to say... Sexy, Playful, Barbie doll looking... gives you a glow. It's HOT!

Nice blush that gives me a healthy flushed look without being overpowering. I just wish it was a bit more intense, I have to use a lot of it to get the results I want. I'm not sure about the staying power yet, but the colour is nice.

Popular Blush Products