MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 25-29

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this blush but unfortunately it doesn't seem to suit my skintone. I'm NC30 and it turns too red/coral on my cheeks. I really think this blush will suit fair skinned girls, it's so pretty and I can imagine it will look stunning against paler skins. Don't be put off by the neon pink colour it appears to be in the pan, it's not as pigmented as you might first think.

The first blush I purchased from MAC. Wonderful light pink color. You can apply it sheer but it is definitely buildable.I can see why its so popular!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is nice to have but I honestly don't see it as being very special. With a light hand it is very pretty for the summer when my skin is a bit more tan.

In the pan, it looks scary. On my face, it's a dream! Natural sweet pink with blue undertones. Nice and buildable, too.

This blush leaves a pretty pink flush on my pale NC-20 skin, don't be too heavy handed with it, if you're pale because you will end up looking like a blushing chinadoll. If I use a touch of this, it does wake up my entire face and gives me that look as if I've just been out in the sun or exercising, definite "flushed" look. This is not HG for me, still looking for a more subtle pink flush.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Scarily pink in the pan! Don't be put off. It doesn't appear so bright on the cheeks. It can be built up to a much more striking pink, but less can give a very subtle, pretty and extremely natural-looking cheek colour. I'll re-purchase this without hesitation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

What a pretty pink blush! The color in the pan looks really Barbie-ish but on it looks more sheer pink. I really like this one...Glad I decided to try it! A+

I love this blush. The color in the pan looks overpowering, but it goes on sheer. When I put it on, it gives me a nice light flush. It is very natural looking on my NC 30 skin.

I purchased this color to wear in a wedding- it's a beautiful pink that gives a very natural flush to cheeks. Don't be intimidated by the color as it looks in the pan; this one is a keeper! The shade is very similar to LORAC's Desire, but much longer lasting.

My favourite blush! The colour has been well-described by the girls below. It give a really sheer tone of light lovely pink that's so natural looking. However, it's also buildable for those who like a more obvious blushed look. I'm NC25-30 and this suits me well. I love this for a softly blushing fresh look with minimal makeup on. Wears well too. Standard black MAC packaging with colour showing through the clear plastic top.
It's a "will-buy-again" product for me. Product Qty: 6g.

Popular Blush Products