MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC blush I've ever bought and I am very impressed! I LOVE IT. It is a very good color for my skin tone (Medium) and it looks good with a natural eye!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality blush from MAC

Pink Swoon is a very bright pink color. I like it but you must use a light hand because it's very bright on my light skin tone. I have a very fair skintone and I use this almost every time I go out. Its sheertone but buildable! Almost out of mine, I will repurchase it. I do find it fades a little during the day though and I do have to reapply

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorite blushes! It gives my skin just a pretty glow without looking overdone. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last through out the day, but I have yet to find a blush that does.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was the first ever product I brought from MAC about 4 years ago. It's a lovely colour and also a good staple peice for anyone who is starting to become interested in MAC products ! x

This is a good choice for fair skin tones, it's not too dark or heavy. I don't know how it works with other skin tones but it's perfect for mine and I'm almost white. I love this color and it makes me look cute and fresh. For everyday make up, but I wouldn't wear it to a party.

What put me off at first was the sheer brightness of this blush, but i swatched it on my hand and realised that if used sparingly and blended i would probably get a very nice pinky colour.. i would definatly repurchase this blush as it is very pigmented but when used right is the nicest blush i own.... i apply it every day and will hit pan soon enough!

My kind of blush. Let me explain: for years I've been looking for that elusive cheek color that I can swipe on every day and then forget about. Most of my blushes are too shimmery, too chalky, too pale or too bright. This one? It's just pink, no tricks or gimmicks. So refreshing, I must say, to finally find something of high quality that isn't outrageously priced. MAC truly is the finest when it comes to make-up.

This colour looks scary in the pan, but once applied turns into a natural looking, bright pop of pink. I'm ghastly pale so I only need to use a tiny amount. The colour is buildable, so this is good for a natural, slightly flushed look, or bright pink "dolly" cheeks.

Popular Blush Products