MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush is the perfect pink! I love it! I love that it is a pretty bright looking pink but the sheer formula means that it is so easy to achieve a pretty flush that isn't too much. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

This is a perfect natural looking color, great for everyday makeup

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a matte bubblegum pink blush. It looks pretty bright in the pan but since it is a sheertone finish, it gives a nice medium-pink flush to my cheeks. (I'm an NC30 btw.) I think this would be good for light-medium skin tones. This is a pretty basic color, nothing too special, but a great product to have and one of my favorites for everyday. I do wish Mac blushes had a mirror though, that would be convenient.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this blush. It's really girly and dolly but doesn't look ridiculous unless you put too much. That being said, you only need a little bit as it is so pigmented and bright so I'm assuming this will last me a long time. I love the fact that it isn't shimmery or glittery because i have acne-prone, oily skin so blushes like that really only make my flaws stand out even more; so I could recommend this blush to anyone really. It's not as natural as a peach-shade but with just the smallest amount it could be. It's not entirely matte so it doesn't give a dull look either. As for the price, I'm quite used to department store makeup prices so I don't think it's really all that bad verses many other blushes at Sephora that have even less product. Ultimately, I truly believe that this blush is amazing and sooo cute and worth the money!

ive got a few baby pink blushers, but i wanted macs pink swoon as i love mac blushers, this was a nice blush it a nice baby pink blush and its sheer so you can build it up and looks natural.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've only had this for a month or so, but I literally cannot live without it. It's such a nice tone for my skin tone (NC 15/20) and really helps to brighten up my face. Because it's a sheertone it makes it much easier to apply than regular blushes as I can sometimes be slightly heavy handed with blush and this is a very forgiving blush when it comes to heavy hands. It's a very "babydoll" pink and compliments pale skin tones very well. :)

LOVEEE it.!