e.l.f. Studio Line Kabuki Brush

e.l.f. Studio Line Kabuki Brush

4.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a definite "need" brush if you like ELF. This has lasted me so many years, it washes as well as any dense brush could, the only complaint was the black paint wore off my handle. But I used paint and accented with washi tape and it's just fine now. I don't travel with this and I've definitely noticed my powder goes on better with this, maybe because of the density and shape. I see them all the time on sale at discount stores, too. Try this and their stipple blending eye brushes!

on 2/2/2018 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this because I wanted a brush that would fit in my travel pouch for touching up my face through out the day, or to have in my desk drawer at work. I love this brush! It's so fluffy, and soft. It keeps it's shape after washes, too which is great. I really recommend this. Plus reading all the other reviews, I'll try using this for blush and bronzer to see how I like it.
Update- I can’t believe I hadn’t used this for blush before!! It was amazing! And so easy to use when in a rush!

on 11/3/2017 2:45:00 PM

This is a great little brush. I use it to put a finishing powder over foundation. It is extremely soft and very easy to handle with the short stem. It feels so fluffy and soothing on my face when I use it. I would definitely replace it when it wears out. Overall I have been very pleased with Elf products and would add this brush to the top of the list of products I've tried. Also the price is very reasonable........Who says you have to spend a fortune to get a good product?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this brush for powder foundation. It gives really good coverage more than I get with the studio powder brush, which I love for my liquid foundations.
I also have one in my purse for touch-ups during the day. I can either dab it onto my skin for a touch-up or swirl in my powder if I need more coverage or if I need to refresh my makeup to go somewhere after work.
Great face brush

on 8/17/2014 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I literally love this brush, its so soft and handy! I can easuly put it in my makeup bag without it having a long handle makes it easier for storage ect. I find this picks up the perfect amount of product when I am powdering my face without putting too much or too little. Absolutly love this! Buy it! And for the amazing price, you cannot complain!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

You literally need to get up and go buy this brush right now! It's only like $6(?) I believe, completely worth the money. I've had mine for over a year now and I've had absolutely no problems with shedding, quality, anything. It's perfect! Now I keep one in my car along with MAC msf for touch ups throughout the day. LOVE IT!!!!

on 7/23/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have literally nothing bad to say about this brush. It's incredibly cheap, incredibly soft, and it puts on powder evenly. I've had it for over 6 months and haven't had any problems with shedding whatsoever. I'm not a big spender when it comes to brushes, but I couldn't imagine spending anything more when you get a perfect brush like this for so cheap.

on 4/3/2014 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Man this brush is AMAZEBALLS!!!!!! Soft yet dense, applies powder products effortlessly and evenly. LOVE IT!!!!!! The only complaint I have is that the black (handle) part loses it's black color and the paint starts to chip off after a little while, but other than that, I LOVE THIS BRUSH.

on 3/20/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

love this for any powder- mineral, setting, finishing...it does them all! i've had it for over a year and washed it 10+ times...keeps it's shape & never sheds.

on 3/19/2014 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this brush for applying loose finishing powder. The bristles are soft, dense, easy to clean, never shed, hold up well to washing, don't lose shape...I can't possibly be more positive about this brush! Powder applies evenly without over-powdering and it blends everything out nicely for the perfect finishing touch. If you are looking for a really great kabuki brush and don't want to shell out a lot of money for it, this is a must have. Actually, even if you have more to shell out for a brush, this is still a must have. I would definitely repurchase if something ever happened to my brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes