Maybelline XXL Pro Volume Microfiber Mascara

3.3

on 8/19/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Absolutely LOVE this mascara. I'm on my third tube. The secret to make this work is to do a really good application of primer and do NOT let the primer dry before applying step two. Overall amazing mascara! Better than benefits they're real, mac opulash or too faced lash injection. If you haven't tried it? You're missing out!

on 7/30/2012 6:09:00 PM

Bought this hoping for a nice volumized look and I've always wanted to try a primer. First off, the primer was not thick enough and didn't even come off on my lashes. The regular mascara was less than disappointing. It clumped and stuck my lashes together. I was excited to try this but it was a real disappointment :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this when I ran out my Clinique mascara, which I adored.
I, before Clinique, had always been an avid buyer of Maybelline mascaras and had good luck with both Colossal and Stiletto, so when someone told me that this mascara was great, I thought I'd give it a try.

Excited about using it, I originally loved the first step (base, then mascara). The base slid on nicely when the mascara clumped.

The brush for both is absolutely tiny. It's hard to get it mascara to completely cover the lashes. Thank god I had a coupon when I bought this, so it wasn't full price.

I ended up going back to Colossal. But I might give it another go, if it's any better, I'll update.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After having eyelash extensions for over a year, I was left with tiny little stubby lashes that were almost invisible. I have now been using Latisse for four months, and although my lashes were longer, they still lacked the fullness they used to have before the extensions. I bought this mascara upon recommendation from another girl who had AMAZING lashes! At first, I didn't care for this mascara until I found a technique that works better for me. I curl my lashes, then apply a coat of the #2 mascara on my lashes, then a coat of the #1 white primer, and then finally another coat of the #2 mascara. This leaves me with thick, amazing lashes that people have been complimenting lately!