Palmer's Skin Success Pure White Brightening Mask

Skin Success Pure White Brightening Mask

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Edit: This product contains many Parabens, they have been linked to cancer. I'm on the "Better safe than Sorry" route. Hydrogen peroxide as a toner daily has a better "lightning: and "evening" effect anyhow. I dropped 2 lippies.

Original review: I can't believe this only has 1 review. I have black (dyed) hair and pale beige complexion, and like to keep it as even and light as possible. I don't tan, even though I can tan very easily. Sometimes I get blemishes or scratches that leave behind dark spots. I have never used any lightning creams, so I have nothing to compare this to. All I can say is these are excellent masks. Convenient, easy to use (i use them while laying in a bath) and they are individually packaged. You get 5 masks, you will see results after 2-3 uses. They lighten post acne marks and dark spots. You can't beat the price and this product really works! I don't ever want them to discontinue this, so I'm writing a review so more people can try it for themselves. You will thank me :)

on 8/6/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I cannot believe this product was not added here! I absolutely love these little masks. They are so light and refreshing that it truly feels like a spa treatment as it states on the box. I saw results after the first mask. My face was left so soft and smooth and with a healthy glow that my mother noticed immediately. It really does brighten and evens out your skin tone after about the second or third mask. They also have this lovely soothing scent I can't even describe, just lovely. I have acne-prone skin which I have finally under control with retinoids and now that my skin is completely clear I'm afraid to use anything else. But I wanted something to lighten my scars faster and this was perfect. I used the whole box (5 masks) and I'm still completely clear, and even better, my scars are so much lighter. I no longer wear foundation! I'm so glad I took a risk. I'm just in love!