Jennifer Aniston

3.3

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I don't want anyone else to spend $50 on this perfume! The smell is heavenly and it WOULD be my favorite if it lasted more than five minutes on me. I have never had perfume go away so fast. I have bought perfumed water. It goes on strong and simply disappears. This was an impulse buy, I wish I had read the reviews first. Some say it lasts all day, but so many more have had my experience. Is it possible they added water to every other bottle? I feel completely ripped off! I won't purchase another Jennifer Aniston perfume again. I don't have the money to waste. (Did I mention the smell is wonderful!!!) for 5 minutes 😞

My new favorite scent. There are few perfumes I can wear as they turn too musky or too powdery on me. This scent stays absolutely lovely. It starts out sweet and fresh sort of a honeysuckle scent but much more complicated. I'm no perfume authority so bear with me in the description. It's Almost a high class version of the old Sand De Sable. Then it settles and a little vanilla and bourbon scent come thru. Beautiful fresh beach scent. Love at first sniff!

To Read all 128 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I agree with the last reviewer. This is just a beautiful floral. However, the EDP has no staying power. There is nothing other than a spray and roll-on in this fragrance. HOWEVER, I pump some Vaseline Intensive Care unscented lotion in my hand, give two or three sprays of this EDP and use it as scented body lotion. Much greater staying power. My husband loves this. I discovered it at Sephora and purchased a roll-on. I was on Sephora.com one day and they had the large EDP for $17.00! Purchased 3 so I'll have back-ups.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

White Lily
Musk
Sandalwood
Amber
Very Surprised when I sprayed this on...smells like a bouquet of flowers...soapy...
Very Nice for all occasions...

I really loved the way this smelled on me, and used up the small bottle I had. But it had no staying power at all, POOF, was gone almost immediately or I would have repurchased.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A little surpised by the negative reviews..and some of these reviews have me wondering if they are reviewing the same product..? To me this is a lovely, soft, clean, fresh smell..great for Spring and Summer. Not a bad price. I typically lean away from celebrity perfumes, but I like this one a lot. Lasts and wears very well during all day and the dry-down is the same as when first applied, no change in scent as it dries down, at least not on me, anyway. Will definitely re-purchase!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this fragrance has been discontinued, or at least at Sephora it has been. I love the smell of this fragrance, it reminds me of a limited edition fragrance by Estee Lauder that was out about 20 years ago. (Yes, I am old.) The fragrance by EL was in a spring-green-colored bottle and smelled like Jasmine, but I don't remember the name of it. (I looked it up, it was called "Honeysuckle.) I just know I liked it a lot, and everything about it reminded me of spring and Easter. This Jennifer Aniston fragrance smells identical- but ONLY on the initial spritz. After about 10 minutes- no lie- this COMPLETELY DISAPPEARS on me. Not even a faint hint of it, nor the fact that I sprayed perfume on myself. Very disappointing. I have used those watered-down body sprays that have longer staying power than this! And I don't know where people pick up a beachy smell with this, unless it depends what beach you go to. All I smell is floral. Until it quickly disappears, that is. Booo, Jennifer Aniston. Booo.

It's almost a good perfume. It starts off well as salty beach air with a strong sun tan lotion accord, then takes a turn into shrill, white floral city, and finally parks itself firmly in unremarkable, cheap musk territory. I like the beginning of the perfume, so I will finish the small bottle that I have, but I won't be re-purchasing.

Torn between 1 and 2 stars. Beautiful for 30 mins but then ... Very, very average and forgettable and basically DISAPPEARS. No staying power whatsoever. It's so crazy, I've never experienced anything like this in a fragrance!!! Not surprised Sephora doesn't carry it anymore. She is coming out with a new fragrance called "J" any day now. I have higher hopes for that one and can't wait to try it.

When I first spritzed it on, I was a bit disappointed, as others have mentioned, it was a bit old
lady. But after a half hour or so, the scent had changed into a lovely soft musky, beach, breezy smell. Really nice - BUT doesn't last long - the staying power, well, it just doesn't have much in that department, and for the price, just not worth it.

Popular Fragrances