Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The brush is big, not as big as the CoverGirl Lash Blast or Maybelline Colossal. More like the Rimmel Max Volume Flash. The consistency is quite dry and thick which in my opinion holds a curl much more better than a wetter formula. I was quite impressed with both the volume and length it gave me. My lashes are quite short so this made them stand out rather well with two coats. Layering isn't a big problem, however it does clump a little. I wore it for the day and didn't notice any flakes or smudging, however my lashes did feel alot harder than they usually do with mascara.

on 11/30/2010 9:44:00 AM

I am really amazingly impressed by this mascara and it really does give me voluminous lashes! I really really struggle to find a cheap mascara that I actually like, and have been using YSL False Lash Effect mascara for as long as I can remember and although this isn't an exact dupe in terms of the final effect, it comes pretty darn close and I LOVE that is is 4.99 which is such a bargain to the 21.50 I shell out constantly for the YSL mascara. I will definitely repurchase and think for a high street/ drugstore mascara it is really fab!