Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

3.0

on 6/19/2017 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ok this is collection Big Fake Curves mascara, meant to give a false lash effect.

I haven't even worn it and I'm going ahead and writing a review, but with good reason!

I swatched it on the back of my hand and the formula was so off- putting that I couldn't even bring myself to put it on my eyelashes. It was grainy, dry and reminded me of pva glue and paint mixed together. It was also nearly impossible to get it off my hand, I had to rub it really hard with makeup remover. There's waterproof mascara and then there's tar...

Try at your own risk. I have very sensitive eyes so definitely didn't feel worth it for me. Also if it's grainy in the skin it's probably going to be bobbly and grainy on the lashes too, which is never a good look.

Watch me grapple with it here-

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube x

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara so I picked it up, but it doesn't work for me as well as I'd hope. I find the brush is waaay to large for me. I have quite small eyes and very short lashes. So what I do is I use the Big Fake lash on the roots of my lashes to give them a bit of volume and then go over it with my Sexy Curves to get some length. I wouldn't repurchase this since I do have to use 2 products to make the mascara work for me.

on 11/8/2010 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I also bought this after watching Sam and Nic Pixiwoo tutorials.

I really like this mascara, as it does not clump and lasts all day. Also gives great volume to the lashes.

I was not expecting much but I really like it. I will be repurchasing again. At 5, its a bargain!

Video Reviews & Tutorials