Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

Price: $

on 5/14/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty good mascara for those looking for lots of volume and not too much length. On me, it gave a similar effect as Diorshow for a fraction of the price, and went on smoothly and clump-free. A pleasant surprise, except it was a bit smudgy by the end of the day so if I buy again I'll pick up the waterproof version. Unlike other reviewers, I've had no problems with it drying out quickly or becoming clumpy - been using the tube I've got since January and I've still got enough use in it to feel bad about chucking it after the designated three months was up.

on 5/14/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is so awful! I've purchased 2 tubes as I thought the first one was faulty...turns out it wasn't, it's just a crap mascara. The formula is extremely dry, gives NO length and NO volume, clumps, flakes...there are no good points about this mascara to me. My lashes look better with no mascara on than this. The wand is very big and is a little difficult to use without getting mascara around my eyes. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My go to mascara, i prefer volume over length and i love the ammount of volume it gives! Personally don't think it clumps BUT i have found it is starting to dry out which i have heard happens a lot with this :/ but for 5 i cannot complain! love it!