Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

2.9

on 1/27/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Totally rubbish.....clumped up and is really stiff and gloopy. NOT GOOD

on 12/28/2012 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Absolutely worthless mascara! This is in no way volumising or lengthening. What this mascara did do was make my lashes even straighter than before I applied it. I have a slight curl to my lashes but they are very thin so I was attracted to the big brush and promises of volume. This formula made my lashes look awful and without any curl, lift or volume. I used it for a week and then threw it in the bin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever brought! The brush is sooooo big, it's unusable - you accidentally get blobs of mascara all over your carefully applied eye-shadow. Additionally, it does not do what it says 'on the tin' & doesn't make your lashed thick. Finally, and this is the worst part, I applied it & checked my make up an hr later at work, only to discover major panda eyes (nobody had told me!!)!!!!! I've tried to use the brush in other mascaras as I thought it may just be the formulation & the brush is workable on the top lashes but it's so big, I can't get it in another of my other mascara tubes!!!

Don't waste your money, girls, this is USELESS!!!!!

Update on this mascara - I left it a while & it must have dried a little as the effect is now completely different! I actually like it & am using it in a daily basis. I use1coat, or maybe 2 if it's night-time, and get fabulous volume & length. I then just top it off with another waterproof mascara with a good separating brush to 'seal' it & it lasts really well. I also seem to have got the hang of using the big brush & rarely get blobs all over my face. It's strange how mascara's change over time - with this one, it's a blessing!

on 8/31/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this mascara is so flaky and it smudges on me (plus i don't even have oily eyelids) the wand/brush is too big for my eyes, the product itself is very dry and won't last very long before it completely dries out. AND it's so hard to remove (and yet it still smudges on me) What a waste of money

on 5/14/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is so awful! I've purchased 2 tubes as I thought the first one was faulty...turns out it wasn't, it's just a crap mascara. The formula is extremely dry, gives NO length and NO volume, clumps, flakes...there are no good points about this mascara to me. My lashes look better with no mascara on than this. The wand is very big and is a little difficult to use without getting mascara around my eyes. I won't be repurchasing.

on 12/4/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

What a complete disappointment.

I had my eye on this mascara for a long time and finally bought it last week thinking that I would finally give it a shot and my goodness, did I waste my money.

On the tube, this claims to lengthen and volumize, giving your lashes a waterproof false lash effect. I found none of this to be the case.
The wand, not unlike Urban Decay's Big Fatty is too big to actually work with and the product combined with that factor makes my eyelashes look clumpy, cheap and even the cheap highstreet price tag of 4.99 seems cheap for this ghastly product.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I think lots of companies give us huge brushes to make us think that we will get big lashes. Benefit have this habit and this mascara is the same, the massive brush is just useless. I can't get any mascara onto my lashes and it takes 5 coats and a LOT of mess on my eyelids (due to the massive brush) to actually get any results. Not buying again, already looking for a replacement.

on 6/19/2017 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ok this is collection Big Fake Curves mascara, meant to give a false lash effect.

I haven't even worn it and I'm going ahead and writing a review, but with good reason!

I swatched it on the back of my hand and the formula was so off- putting that I couldn't even bring myself to put it on my eyelashes. It was grainy, dry and reminded me of pva glue and paint mixed together. It was also nearly impossible to get it off my hand, I had to rub it really hard with makeup remover. There's waterproof mascara and then there's tar...

Try at your own risk. I have very sensitive eyes so definitely didn't feel worth it for me. Also if it's grainy in the skin it's probably going to be bobbly and grainy on the lashes too, which is never a good look.

Watch me grapple with it here-

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube x

What a big piece of fake mascara! Did not work for me at all. Gave my lashes little volume and very little length. Plus it would smudge on me by the end of day! Also, irritated my eyes after a few days of using it. It reminds me of Benefit Badgal mascara in terms of the wand (it is pretty big) and consistency. The one I got was really dry and have to put on loads of coats to get the volume I want. Not sure if that's how they are as some reviews below say otherwise. But will definitely NOT be repurchasing or using this again.

on 2/5/2012 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The mascara itself is alright, but the formula is pretty horrible.
It is so dry I only used it maybe 3x before it became totally dried up and unusable.
Not sure if I just got a bad one but I'm definitely not going to try it again.
It will not give you fake lashes, the name is quite deceiving. It adds a bit of volume & length, I didn't have any problem with it clumping. No flakes or smudging. Fairly decent for the price, other than the super dry formula.
Check out my photo above, wearing 2 coats of big fake mascara.