Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Totally rubbish.....clumped up and is really stiff and gloopy. NOT GOOD

on 8/31/2012 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this mascara is so flaky and it smudges on me (plus i don't even have oily eyelids) the wand/brush is too big for my eyes, the product itself is very dry and won't last very long before it completely dries out. AND it's so hard to remove (and yet it still smudges on me) What a waste of money

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The mascara is 'ok' value for its price, it does the job. However, it does not at all give you a 'false lashes' look, which was a huge dissapointment. I have used non branded, cheaper products that give a 'false lash' look than this product. Definitely wont be buying this product.
- I have also tested the Collection 2000 'Pump Up The Volume' mascara which is actually very good and I would recomend that to anybody. I think I am going to be buying that prouduct instead of this one next time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My go to mascara, i prefer volume over length and i love the ammount of volume it gives! Personally don't think it clumps BUT i have found it is starting to dry out which i have heard happens a lot with this :/ but for 5 i cannot complain! love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The wand is good but the mascara itself just goes all clumpy on my lashes even with one coat. Did make my lashes a little longer though

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara so I picked it up, but it doesn't work for me as well as I'd hope. I find the brush is waaay to large for me. I have quite small eyes and very short lashes. So what I do is I use the Big Fake lash on the roots of my lashes to give them a bit of volume and then go over it with my Sexy Curves to get some length. I wouldn't repurchase this since I do have to use 2 products to make the mascara work for me.

on 9/14/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

What? Only 3 lipsticks your giving it? I don't think it's that bad. I mean yes the brush is a bit massive but that's actually the good thing about it. I really enjoy the product and it was only about 5 at superdrug. I recommend it. And no it doesn't clump massivley.