Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.2

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 7/1/2016 11:01:00 AM

Easiest way to exfoliate!! There are times that I use this after removing my make up using wipes coz.... hello little monsters! Expect a lot of dirt and I love it. But I know it's wrong..

on 5/27/2016 5:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

AWESOME! I watched a youtube video on this. I wanted to just give it a try. Well, since the price is not much higher, you can always go for trial n error. But...... its not available in the country I live. Finally, my hubby got me this from Chicago. Its just amazing. Not only face, you can use it to remove dead cells from hand or feet. I always adore far-eastern skin care products. They never fail to prove that they are the BEST. あなたを愛してます, Japan for everything....

To Read all 134 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/15/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The gentlest and most effective exfoliator ever. The gel is runny. As you massage your face, the little white stuff will form. That is the dead skin coming off your face. My face is soft and smooth after every use. The downside is the high price tag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product has changed my life--I have suffered from acne since I was 14 and I have been to countless dermatologists and have used almost every over the counter product that exists. Generally my skin is somewhat under control now, but sometimes more severe than what the over the counter products can handle. This product has decreased the appearance of my (pitted) acne scars/hyperpigmentation and has eliminated the majority of my acne over the past 3 months.

You really do have to be generous with the pumps and it can be drying if you use it too often. The price is high to me since I am on a budget, but since this has done wonders for my skin I cannot complain about the price. I purchase mine on amazon and the shipping is also fast using AmazonPrime. The annoying thing about the packaging is the pump--it makes traveling annoying, but I generally just put some in a smaller spray bottle container for travel and it still works similarly to the pump dispenser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't know how this stuff works, I just know it does work! It exfoliates without irritating my very sensitive skin. I love it!

on 3/20/2016 10:23:00 PM

Don't be fooled when you look at this and think that its just water in a pump bottle because this is an amazing exfoliant. I found this product because of XiaXue (a Singaporean blogger). And its nothing like the St. Ives apricot scrub with the abrasive little beads or whatever else is in that. This is a thick water that you rub on your skin until you feel your own dead skin cells bead up. Sounds gross but you'll be amazed at the soft, smooth skin you have after. Doesn't have much of a smell to it and no added scents to mask what it smells like.

on 2/13/2016 12:43:00 PM

After years & years of reading reviews, I joined MU just so I could post my own review of this product. This exfoliant has been a complete life saver for me. I suffer from extremely dry skin, which prevents me from wearing most makeup products because of the gross flaking throughout the day. Even without makeup, I'd have to visit the bathroom frequently to peel dead flakes of skin off of my face....gross, I know.

The directions suggest using 5-7 pumps...just do it. I'm pretty frugle and thought I could get away with 2 pumps, but the results aren't the same. I finally did a face full of gel, waiting about 5 minutes while I was combing out my hair, and then started massaging into my skin. I was DISGUSTED(but so thrilled) by the huge amount of dead skin chunks forming on my face. I was convinced at first that it must just be the gel coagulating, but as I washed the gunk away it was evident that it was definitely dead skin. My face has never felt smoother!

on 1/29/2016 6:07:00 AM

I have extream combination skin. My face is really sweaty and oily in the T zone and super dry and flaky everywhere else. It is so bad I can not use any foundation, because it cakes, flakes and slides off all at the same time. I had little hope for this product, because honestly I thought it was a hokes. Was I ever wrong! Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the real deal. It got rid of all of my flaky skin and improved the look of my black heads/large pores, after only using it twice (two days apart). The price is well worth it, especially since it is for a 250 g bottle.

However, I was so excited about this product, that I made my boyfriend try it out. He has really good skin, it is naturally hydrated, not too oily and never flaky. This product did almost nothing for him. So it is only useful if you have dry patches/oily skin. For me Aqua Gel is a life changing must have.

on 1/20/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

testpost

on 1/16/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

This product helped lessen my breakouts especially during that time of the month! I think I have hormonal imbalance and I get huge cystic acne on my chin and the sides of my face. Cure is really gentle but highly effective in exfoliating dead skin, which I think is the reason why my pimples are much more manageable now. I also get lesser whiteheads! I use this once or twice a week which is enough 'cause I don't want to over-exfoliate. It is quite expensive but I expect one bottle to last me months and months. Definitely an HG product and will obviously repurchase! :)