4.2

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This definitely takes off dead skin, and I know because I use heavy-duty peels (TCA, glycolic, and lactic), and if my face starts peeling but looks like the process could use a little nudge, I use the Cure Aqua Gel, and the dead, peeling skin is gone (the "balling" effect). Another observation: If I use this product the next day, it won't "ball," or it does very little. This is truly a miracle product. I've stopped using St. Ives exfoliators in the shower. I now just use this 1-2 times a week. I promise that it works! I can't speak to blackheads, as I have dry skin, but it definitely removes dry skin. I've even used it on my upper arms, where I have a bit of rough spots from eczema, and they feel so smooth now. I've also used it on my lips.

Your skin must be *completely* dry before using, and if you use too much at once, it may take a bit of rubbing for the balls to form. I recommend using less than you think you need and then buildingbip from there. Lastly, I've seen directions where they tell you to let the solution sit on your skin. I find that this doesn't work for me because it dries up. I start exfoliating immediately after applying, for best results.

on 10/27/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this because I needed a gentle exfoliator to deal with frequent flakes I get from using a prescription retinoid.

I was skeptical that it would do anything, after reading some comments that indicated that it is just the product balling up and that it actually didn't exfoliate the skin. That was not my experience. I've not only used this on my face, but also on the stubborn dead, flaky skin that I sometimes get between my toes. Moisturizer did nothing to get rid of it, nor did manual exfoliation with pedicure tools.

The first time I applied this to my feet, I had the balling up effect. Rinsed my feet and they were the smoothest they've ever been. All the dead skin between my toes was gone. Now, the proof to me that it was NOT just the product balling up was that when I tried it again two days later, I got little to no balling because my feet were already well-exfoliated and there was minimal dead skin to remove. I would think that it was solely the product balling up, that it would happen regardless of how much dead skin was present?

The only downside for me is that I can't use it on my face more than once every 1-2 wks because it tends to dry my skin out. But, it works really well to get rid of those annoying retinoid peelies! Would definitely repurchase.

For years, I had stopped exfoliating my skin for the pure fact that every "exfoliator" had ruined the texture of my face. My once soft skin had formed into tiny little craters. I pledged not to purchase another one because I believed that the tiny granules and over all harshness of the products just seemed to "scratch" my skin, no matter how gentle I was. I dove into the world of Japanese skin care products through a review on a YouTube video. The woman explained how natural and gentle Japanese skin care was in comparison to the American kind. She took out the Natural Cure Aqua Gel and explained that this was the #1 selling exfoliator in Japan. Upon hearing it was 90% water, and was basically a water-like texture with no beads, no harsh chemicals, no fragrance and no alcohol, I had bought it and was so excited! This was everything a true exfoliator should be.
I apply this to my dry face and wait a minute for it to settle. I gently massage it for one minute. White little balls (a.k.a dead skin cells) that resemble eraser shavings begin to come out. It feels so satisfying!! I rinse with cold water and am left with supple babysoft skin. The next morning my skin looks smoothed over and poreless. Which in return, causes a flawless poreless application of my foundation and makeup. My results have really helped with clearing my "mini bumps", dry patches and tightening my pores. I exfoliate twice a week. The 33$ price tag on amazon is entirely worth it and will last you almost a year. I am 100% happy and in love with this product and now can not live without it! This is now considered a holy grail, and definitely is driving me towards achieving the skin I've always wanted.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tried this product due to the rave reviews of a bottle being sold every 10 seconds. This left my skin feeling clean and thats about it, my skin looked a little brighter after the first use but from then on it didn't do anything for my skin. I also don't believe tiny balls of dead skin were actually coming off my face like every single review has mentioned. It is actually the product reacting to air once it is pumped out of the bottle. Don't waste your money.

on 9/4/2016 2:54:00 PM

I've had this for a week now and has used it three times. I have never had an exfoliator like this. The gel is runny but when you apply it in your skin and with gentle rubbing, little white beads will suddenly appear out of nowhere. After rinsing, my face felt very smooth. If only it is right to use this everyday, I would! I use this at night, and then I put my moisturizer on. When I wake up, my face looks so radiant. This makes me happy.

I have heard of this years ago but couldn't find it. Then I read an article from Yahoo about imported stuff you can find on amazon and that's how I was able to get it. I paid $30.

on 7/1/2016 11:01:00 AM

Easiest way to exfoliate!! There are times that I use this after removing my make up using wipes coz.... hello little monsters! Expect a lot of dirt and I love it. But I know it's wrong..

on 5/27/2016 5:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

AWESOME! I watched a youtube video on this. I wanted to just give it a try. Well, since the price is not much higher, you can always go for trial n error. But...... its not available in the country I live. Finally, my hubby got me this from Chicago. Its just amazing. Not only face, you can use it to remove dead cells from hand or feet. I always adore far-eastern skin care products. They never fail to prove that they are the BEST. あなたを愛してます, Japan for everything....

on 5/15/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The gentlest and most effective exfoliator ever. The gel is runny. As you massage your face, the little white stuff will form. That is the dead skin coming off your face. My face is soft and smooth after every use. The downside is the high price tag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product has changed my life--I have suffered from acne since I was 14 and I have been to countless dermatologists and have used almost every over the counter product that exists. Generally my skin is somewhat under control now, but sometimes more severe than what the over the counter products can handle. This product has decreased the appearance of my (pitted) acne scars/hyperpigmentation and has eliminated the majority of my acne over the past 3 months.

You really do have to be generous with the pumps and it can be drying if you use it too often. The price is high to me since I am on a budget, but since this has done wonders for my skin I cannot complain about the price. I purchase mine on amazon and the shipping is also fast using AmazonPrime. The annoying thing about the packaging is the pump--it makes traveling annoying, but I generally just put some in a smaller spray bottle container for travel and it still works similarly to the pump dispenser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't know how this stuff works, I just know it does work! It exfoliates without irritating my very sensitive skin. I love it!