4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

on 4/21/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is Japan's No.1 best selling skincare product
And for a good reason!
Gentle, effective, alcohol-free gel solution that remove dead skin cells without dry/strip the skin.
There’s distinguish smoother & brightening effect,
Help skincare products absorbed better,
and makeup application goes so much smoother.
Two pump is all I need to my entire face.
I would definitely repurchase- but this bottle seems to last forever. :)

I'm not sure what the hype is with this product, Before I bought this gel I did a lot of research and looked at a lot of reviews and came to the conclusion that I had to have this product! I have used up about half the bottle now and honestly see no reason to buy it again.
This product never really worked for me, I tired 2 pumps and 5 pumps as some people recommend and while it leaves my skin feeling soft I don't really see that all my dead skin pills up as some people describe (even on my driest days).
I also feel like Im wasting a lot of product and nothing is happening as Im rubbing my face.

Then one day I bought Boscia's Peel Gel and realized that "cure" was just a diluted watered down version. Bosicas product smells nicer, requires only one pump and really cleans the skin off.

Has anyone thought that maybe whatever you feel falling off is just the gel product drying out and rolling up? I mean we are instructed to use so much product maybe so that it will appear as if its skin when really its just an illusion?...I don't know.... Its just a thought.

I wouldnt get this again, Its too little result for the price.

from the site -
Directions

With just 4 simple steps, you can achieve the effects of a salon facial result in 5 minutes.
STEP 1
Wash face thoroughly with cleanser and dry it well.

STEP 2
Pump a small amount of Cure to be applied on the desired area.
The gel will turn into milky liquid form.
Massage in a circular motion gently for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
You will see white particles of dead skin cells can be seen.

STEP 3
Gently rinse off dead skin residue with lukewarm water.

STEP 4
Moisturize your skin with your usual skincare.

For best results, apply twice a week. This product can be applied to the other parts of your body such as neck, elbow, heel, and knee.

– WATER >90%
Activated hydrogen water from purified water is used.
– GLYCERIN-5%
Widely used as a moisturizing ingredient that contains high hygroscopic nature and has been used for a long time.
– CROSSPOLYMER (ACRYLARES/C-10-30 ALKY ACRYLATE)
The same liquid as used by ophthalmologists for eye surgery.
We use it for thickener.
– DICOCODIMONIUM CHLORIDE・STEARTRIMONIUM BROMIDE
It is to respond to old deadskin
. Commonly used for conditioner.
– ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT-<1%
An expected ingredient that moisturizes and protects rough and dry skin.
– GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT-<1%
Extract from ginkgo, expected to moisturize, to prevent skin mottle and freckles.
– ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT-<1%
It has anti-inflammation and antibacterial effects and is expected to solve skin problems solutions.
– BUTYLENE GLYCOL-<1%
Color-free and scent-free moisturizing liquid.
– ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL-<0.33%
An ingredient contained in fruits, vegetables, and alcoholic drinks.
We use it to blend stearyltrimonium bromide.

Removes waste cells which make your skin rougher.
Adsorbed polymer quickly responds to those proteins to help remove dead skin.
Feel moisturized and have smooth skin after rinse.
Cruelty-Free Product, no animal testing was done in the making of this product.
Make-up stays longer and skin tone gets brighter
It is a very simple product because it is made of approximately 91% activated hydrogen water.
It is fragrance free and has no artificial colors or preservatives.

I watched a Youtube video that said this is a holy grail item from Japan, my country does not sell so I bought it in a Singapore drugstore. Because I'm a cheapskate I do think this item is a littleee bit pricey when you buy it outside of Japan, in Japan you can get it for JPY 2,500 excluding tax which is pretty good considering that this product does WONDERS.

It gently exfoliates your dead skin cells in an instant, which I didn't believe at first lol because I'm skeptical and always had this dry dead skin patches on my face and using just regular washing face scrub never did anything significant to it. If you use this regularly I think it can lasts 3 months or so, so it's worth the price if you think about it and works very very well.

Highly recommend this item for those looking for an effective yet gentle exfoliator.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am the only person to not particularly like this product?
At first it seemed to do a great job making my skin smoother; however I then began to realise that whenever I would wash it off, my skin would be left squeaky clean. I.e. all the natural oils would be washed off and it felt like I hand just washed my face using hand soap. My skin is naturally dry and sensitive and Cure's natural aqua gel appears to remove the precious oils I need as well as causing a reaction which leaves my face tight and red. It's pump packaging is easy and hygienic to use which is a positive note.

Wouldn't repurchase this.

on 7/27/2017 9:19:00 AM

Since hearing that this product sells every 12 seconds in Japan, I had to try it but I admit I was a bit skeptical.. well 3 months in, this stuff is HOLY GRAIL! It removes dead skin in the form of little balls and I have noticed that when I stop using it, my skin becomes more dull. Suggested use is once or twice a week and I try to use twice/week but doesn't always happen! All and all, this stuff lives up to all the hype!! A must have for any skincare junkie like myself!! Would give 10 stars if I could!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

6 hours later my skin is soooo smooth :)
This is my second time using it. The first time, I let it set for about 5 minutes and it dried up. Didn't like how my skin felt afterward AT ALL. There was no exfoliation residue so the gunk was just sitting left behind on my face.
On me *second try* I applied 8 pumps in my palms for coverage of my face neck and chest. This time, I started massaging it on immediately and for about 2 minutes and boy did it bead up! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This definitely takes off dead skin, and I know because I use heavy-duty peels (TCA, glycolic, and lactic), and if my face starts peeling but looks like the process could use a little nudge, I use the Cure Aqua Gel, and the dead, peeling skin is gone (the "balling" effect). Another observation: If I use this product the next day, it won't "ball," or it does very little. This is truly a miracle product. I've stopped using St. Ives exfoliators in the shower. I now just use this 1-2 times a week. I promise that it works! I can't speak to blackheads, as I have dry skin, but it definitely removes dry skin. I've even used it on my upper arms, where I have a bit of rough spots from eczema, and they feel so smooth now. I've also used it on my lips.

Your skin must be *completely* dry before using, and if you use too much at once, it may take a bit of rubbing for the balls to form. I recommend using less than you think you need and then buildingbip from there. Lastly, I've seen directions where they tell you to let the solution sit on your skin. I find that this doesn't work for me because it dries up. I start exfoliating immediately after applying, for best results.

on 10/27/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this because I needed a gentle exfoliator to deal with frequent flakes I get from using a prescription retinoid.

I was skeptical that it would do anything, after reading some comments that indicated that it is just the product balling up and that it actually didn't exfoliate the skin. That was not my experience. I've not only used this on my face, but also on the stubborn dead, flaky skin that I sometimes get between my toes. Moisturizer did nothing to get rid of it, nor did manual exfoliation with pedicure tools.

The first time I applied this to my feet, I had the balling up effect. Rinsed my feet and they were the smoothest they've ever been. All the dead skin between my toes was gone. Now, the proof to me that it was NOT just the product balling up was that when I tried it again two days later, I got little to no balling because my feet were already well-exfoliated and there was minimal dead skin to remove. I would think that it was solely the product balling up, that it would happen regardless of how much dead skin was present?

The only downside for me is that I can't use it on my face more than once every 1-2 wks because it tends to dry my skin out. But, it works really well to get rid of those annoying retinoid peelies! Would definitely repurchase.

For years, I had stopped exfoliating my skin for the pure fact that every "exfoliator" had ruined the texture of my face. My once soft skin had formed into tiny little craters. I pledged not to purchase another one because I believed that the tiny granules and over all harshness of the products just seemed to "scratch" my skin, no matter how gentle I was. I dove into the world of Japanese skin care products through a review on a YouTube video. The woman explained how natural and gentle Japanese skin care was in comparison to the American kind. She took out the Natural Cure Aqua Gel and explained that this was the #1 selling exfoliator in Japan. Upon hearing it was 90% water, and was basically a water-like texture with no beads, no harsh chemicals, no fragrance and no alcohol, I had bought it and was so excited! This was everything a true exfoliator should be.
I apply this to my dry face and wait a minute for it to settle. I gently massage it for one minute. White little balls (a.k.a dead skin cells) that resemble eraser shavings begin to come out. It feels so satisfying!! I rinse with cold water and am left with supple babysoft skin. The next morning my skin looks smoothed over and poreless. Which in return, causes a flawless poreless application of my foundation and makeup. My results have really helped with clearing my "mini bumps", dry patches and tightening my pores. I exfoliate twice a week. The 33$ price tag on amazon is entirely worth it and will last you almost a year. I am 100% happy and in love with this product and now can not live without it! This is now considered a holy grail, and definitely is driving me towards achieving the skin I've always wanted.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tried this product due to the rave reviews of a bottle being sold every 10 seconds. This left my skin feeling clean and thats about it, my skin looked a little brighter after the first use but from then on it didn't do anything for my skin. I also don't believe tiny balls of dead skin were actually coming off my face like every single review has mentioned. It is actually the product reacting to air once it is pumped out of the bottle. Don't waste your money.