L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Volume Expand Root Lift Spray

L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie Volume Expand Root Lift Spray

on 5/29/2011 6:50:00 PM

This has become one of my HG root lifter spray! before, I promised I would never stray from my beloved Aveda Volumizing Tonic and used it religiously for years but after my hairdresser used this on me recently, I was very impressed with the results. She sprayed it on my roots and the crown of my head on my towel-dried hair before blowdrying, and I got amazing weightless volume at the roots. It does not leave my hair feeling sticky, crispy or heavy, its great for my fine and oily hair. I also LOVE the smell of the spray which lingers throughout the day. I do find myself reaching for this more often than my Aveda since I got it, but I really do love them the same as they are both great volume products. However, this is a bit cheaper than Aveda and it also has 25ml more product. I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out!

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have very curly hair and I cannot use any mousse at the roots for volume because I just can't blow dry fast enough for the mousse not to already curl my roots before I finish each section.
This volume spray really works for me and I love everything about it - it's fruity grapefruitty smell, its very light texture that doesn't dry off before I can de-frizz my hair, the bottle (which after it's empty I use it as normal spray bottle for other products or just water) and the natural bouncy volume it brings. And the perfume, did I mention? It's divine.
You have to use it on wet hair though, before you blow dry, and only at the roots. I saw hairstylists using it on me on dry hair too, before they put velcro-rollers on top of my head, but I haven't been able to do the same thing with the same lasting result as they did.
Anyway, this is my HG for volume when I really want some, and it's the only one I can use at home, by myself.

Popular Styling Products