B & C Skin Tight Extra Strength

B & C Skin Tight Extra Strength

on 5/13/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Works so much better than Tend Skin and is less than half the price. It is a little more drying than Tend Skin but nothing some lotion can't fix. Bikini area looks so much better after only a short period of using this. I have the roll on. It does contain tea tree oil and willow bark extract (which is why its so drying). Purchased at Sally's

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am on my second container of this product. Love it! Much cheaper and works better than Tend Skin or Bliss Ingrown Hair pads. I use this every time I wax or shave followed by Parissa Azulene oil. It is my one-two punch against ingrown hairs and inflamed follicles. Available at Sally Beauty and Amazon.

Cheaper and just as good as Tend Skin. Available at Wal-mart for $10. I purchased this when I ran out of TS and had to get something fast. I don't see myself ever going back to Tend Skin, as long as this is around.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i looove this stuff! i get razor bumps and stuff like bikini zone burns and doesnt work for me at all....i used a whole bottle of GiGi No bump and altho that one was effective...i feel this one is better...this is a couple dollars more than gigi but it is worth it imo...still cheaper than tendskin...i apply this immediately when i get out of the shower, while the pores r still open, with a cotton ball...i notice a huge difference if i dont bother using this stuff.....i didnt find this gem the wax section @ sally's...it was more towards the ethnic/beard section..

Popular Body Skincare Products