LUSH 9 to 5

LUSH 9 to 5

3.8

Water (Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Stearic Acid, Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium), Everlasting Flower Absolute (Helichrysum italicum), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Pfft. Does not remove makeup. Crap. Wont ever buy again. Noooo thank youuuu.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use this product. I was hoping that I could use this to take my make up off (based on that it has some oils in it and bunch of reviews here recommend it for that). But it really doesn't, not even if I do two washes in a row. I also feel like the amount of it I have to use even on my bare face in the mornings is a bit excessive, and even then the feeling it leaves on the skin is a bit... greasy? It's really weird.
Would only recommend to someone who has really dry skin and doesn't wear too much make up at all. I'm going to use mine up just because I don't want to waste anything, but wouldn't purchase again.

This really wasn't the cleanser for me. After using herbalism in the mornings and loving it's results, I decided i'd try this as a night time cleanser. 5 minutes after using this my skin felt tight and irritated, it reacted badly with the corner of my nose and left it dry and weirdly bumpy. I also felt it set my skincare back a bit as my face seemed more red and I noticed pimples that had been fading seemed to be more prominent. Being so used to the natural smell of herbalism I also really disliked the smell of this, very commercial and chemical like.

I have friends who use this everyday and really like it so it may just be me. I have also used this in the past and not had any problems with it, so perhaps my skin has become a little snobby to the more traditional liquid cleanser haha.

My niece introduced me to this face cleanser. Only use it once in a while, when my skin is feeling dirty & clogged. Doesn't break me out. Leaves my skin clean & soft. Great for travel.

on 3/7/2017 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm almost out of my second (small) bottle and will buy it again. I have combo, very acne prone skin, and find that my skin calms when I don't wash with water. I rub this all over my face, then wipe with cotton pads. Leaves my skin clean and soft with no feeling of residue. Not much need for moisturizer afterwards unless skin is very dry or you want something that makes your makeup go on better.

I only use this in the morning, or when I haven't used makeup during the day, as I like something that lathers to remove my makeup. I haven't even tried it to remove makeup so I can't comment on that.

I love that it only has a few, mostly natural, ingredients. Scent is mild and pleasant. And a small bottle lasts longer than you may think, so I don't think the price is unreasonable. Then again I don't use it every day, so that might be why :P

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i love this product!! a lot of ppl have been complimenting my skin & how it's cleared up and i can definitely say it's bc i've been using this twice a day.

i don't wear much makeup though, so i get that you'd probably need a stronger cleanser if you want to remove your makeup.

but i've been using this as a substitute for cleanser and it's really worked so far, will definitely be repurchasing :-)

on 2/7/2017 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Clogged pores, clogged pores everywhere. Was an ok makeup remover for non waterproof makeup, but definitely could not use it as a face wash. Even double cleansing afterwards didn't negate the clogging.
Wasn't a huge fan of the smell either unfortunately, in a strange way it reminded me of baby powder and ponds cold cream. I wanted to move away from foaming cleansers so cream cleansers, but it wasn't going to be with this one.

on 9/3/2016 6:06:00 AM

I began using this a week or two ago. I'm in my second trimester of pregnancy and trying to opt for some natural skincare whilst still being able to indulge and pamper! So far this has broken me out horribly- it's the only skincare change Ive made recently and I'm shattered cause it has covered my face which was clear as a button last week! Trying to persist and hope I see a change..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this cleanser to remove eye make up and it works great, it's very gentle on the skin and doesn't cause irritation to my eyes or the area around them. It's lightweight with a runny consistency. I use this before my main cleanser and I have nothing bad to say about it. I love the packaging and the price is decent. The smell is nice and it leaves your skin feeling smooth afterwards. Would definitely recommend you try it!

I used this a few years ago, in the dead of winter. My usually oily t zone got super dry and I had flaky patches everywhere, not cute. So I went and got this, thinking it will be gentler and moisturizing. I love the name (huge Dolly fan here!) I love that it came in a bottle instead of pot, I loved the smell, sooooo good. It did get my make up off and it felt smooth and not dry *but* it broke me out pretty bad. Was super bummed out it didn't work for me.