77%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Love this lip balm! I was using L'occitane's shea butter lip balm previously and found that this performs much better at a fraction of the price! In my opinion, this lip balm is one of the best that Nivea has come up with. My lips have been peeling ever since I started using Colgate's whitening toothpaste, which has really harsh ingredients that inevitably land on my lips when I'm brushing. This lip balm has really helped with the discomfort of my peeling lips and the urge to pick on them. It moisturises my lips really well. Among all the lip balms I've tried (L'occitane, Burt's Bees, Laneige, PawPaw), I'd still go back to this one any day. If you live in Australia, Chemist Warehouse sells this at a great price. During their sale period, I bought mine for AUD2.50.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

Smells nice and is cheap. Isn't the most moisturizing lip balm on the market but it does a decent job.

About reviewer (450 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

A really wonderful lip balm from Nivea. Virtually flavorless, light, has a buttery smooth consistency. Not sure how much it actually moisturizes. Feels like it sits on the lips a little and doesn't sink in a ton.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I bought this randomly but I must say I am glad to have tried it. I really love to use it before I go to bed since it isn't greasy or oily feeling on the lips. It is not the most moisturizing but certainly effective. My lips feel very soft and lipstick is easier to apply when I get up in the morning.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

This balm does not moisturize my lips at all. In fact, it makes them even drier. It applies very lightly, so that you continue putting it on because it disappears so fast as well. I also dislike the taste of it. The only two redeeming factors of this balm are the smell and the fact that it's reasonably priced.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

I have mildly chapped lips and have tried many balms. I prefer a waxy, not greasy finish that holds in moisture. I have multiples of this all over the house. I am fond of using it at night because it is colorless does not travel all over my pillow or the sheets. Consistency is softer than Chapstick but it's still waxy enough that I work it into my lips by rubbing them together. The scent is light but distinct. I prefer this to balms like Nuxe which IMO are highly scented and don't do a better job of moisturizing. In a pinch, this can double as a cuticle cream. I no longer wear very matte lipsticks, but if I did, this is waxy enough to hold up underneath. For a light tint, it can be combined with a liner.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This is my new favorite lip balm! I bought this for my kids because their lips are so dry that they crack and bleed (mine did too when I was a kid) I tried my own lip balms on them and they never helped much PLUS some of them caused even more discomfort and irritation on them. I picked this up at Ulta on a whim. Even though I was almost counting that this was just going to be another "fail" for them. I picked the Milk & Honey one because it sounds soft and gentle. When I was checking out the sales girl at Ulta told me that this was her favorite lip balm out of everything she's tried HE and LE -- she said that this fixed her wind blown, chapped lips overnight! So I tried this on my kids in the parking lot and I was so happy that they did not object (first win!) and then I put it on them again before bed -- they both woke up with completely healed lips!!!! (miracle!) Previously I had tried Burt Bee's, Fresh, Aquaphor, Bananaboat , and EOS with no results on them. I am sooooo happy.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

They come in bundles at my Walmart, so it's a save to pick these up. I haven't experienced any burning sensations using this product, and it doesn't feel super greasy on the lips like other chapsticks.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

This balm has a great, unique scent, it's soothing and calming. Most importantly, its moisturizing lasts for a while. I have dry lips year round and this I would repurchase.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I keep one of these on my nightstand and one in my purse. The texture is creamy and leaves a slight sheen on the lips. When my lips are chapped/dry, this product really comes through by providing healing moisture. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, it's almost medicinal smelling to me, but it's faint and doesn't bother me. I like to use this at night if I need my lips in top shape the next day, or if I've worn a matte lipstick that day. I prefer a waxier chapstick like Burt's Bees for wear under lipsticks though.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35