Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Foaming Wash

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this cleanser is ok. I have oily skin, and I think it cleanses fine without stripping too much. I feel like it does a decent job of removing makeup and oil. However, I can't stand the smell. It's not awful, but I just really dislike it. I guess it's the typical Noxzema smell. If you need a decent cheap cleanser, this will work just fine.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was breaking out and experiencing some congestion on my t-zone for some reason and saw this at Target for four bucks. It foams nicely and gently cleans my face without stripping or inflaming my skin. It has a nice smell- slightly floral. I use one pump to clean my entire face and it takes off my foundation. It doesn't remove eye makeup that well, but then again I use an eye makeup remover to take care of that. So far it seems to be working in reducing the breakouts and cleans my pores out which is very impressive. I might switch to something different in the winter, but for now this is good. I think it is good for combo to oily skin types.

on 9/6/2010 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OH MY GOD... i love this product. after years of using neutrogena's face washes i now use this one because not only does it get rid of the dirt and oils and doesnt dry out your face, but only costs around 3-4 dollars at walmart or target.